Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Let it go?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Question Let it go?

    I was wondering what is the proper etiquette for this? I tried calling an escort but she seems very popular and busy. So I sent her a pm but got no reply. I was thinking about trying to call her this weekend again for an appointment if I can get through. Is this bad form. Should I let it go and call someone else. Or is it not a big deal? I know there is a great choice of ladies on here but you know how it is when you find yourself almost always clicking on one advert when you see it. Escorts opinions would be welcome thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    How many times you call her already?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,163
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Great. Now I have the Frozen theme-tune stuck in my head.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drbagehot For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (11-08-16), joggon (11-08-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    How many times you call her already?
    Last time she toured I think maybe 4 times. Each time it went to a voicemail so I've never spoken to her or got the calkback ring and hang up that some escorts do. She seems really popular which is the only reason I tried a pm

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Great. Now I have the Frozen theme-tune stuck in my head.
    Ha I half expected that youtube video to be the first reply.

    I have to run now. Will check back later to reply to any helpful suggestions. Thanks
    Last edited by David Feckem; 11-08-16 at 11:03. Reason: logout

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    I was wondering what is the proper etiquette for this? I tried calling an escort but she seems very popular and busy. So I sent her a pm but got no reply. I was thinking about trying to call her this weekend again for an appointment if I can get through. Is this bad form. Should I let it go and call someone else. Or is it not a big deal? I know there is a great choice of ladies on here but you know how it is when you find yourself almost always clicking on one advert when you see it. Escorts opinions would be welcome thanks.
    Is she an active forum member?
    Have you tried texting her after leaving a v/m?
    Don't be too persistent either, I would not call more than once a day when she tours.
    Xxx

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    I think take the hint , maybe one of the other girls has has your number flagged 😇😇

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    drbagehot (11-08-16)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    I was wondering what is the proper etiquette for this? I tried calling an escort but she seems very popular and busy. So I sent her a pm but got no reply. I was thinking about trying to call her this weekend again for an appointment if I can get through. Is this bad form. Should I let it go and call someone else. Or is it not a big deal? I know there is a great choice of ladies on here but you know how it is when you find yourself almost always clicking on one advert when you see it. Escorts opinions would be welcome thanks.
    You could call twice in a day. Text once, maybe mention you wish to meet and you pm ed her as well.. Leave it at that.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (11-08-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (11-08-16), smallcock (11-08-16), willie wacker (11-08-16)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tipperary
    Posts
    163
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    You could call twice in a day. Text once, maybe mention you wish to meet and you pm ed her as well.. Leave it at that.
    Does that work with you babes lol

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    That happens to me sometimes to but I leave it for awhile say a few weeks then try again but if it's not meant to be bud move on to the next girl.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (11-08-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •