Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outcalls

Default Outcalls

Hey guys

Thinking of booking an outcall to my hotel but wondering what is the best way to go about it so as not to arouse suspicion with the hotel staff.

I booked an outcall before and a hotel employee followed the lady along the corridor, asking her questions. So should I meet the lovely lady in the bar or the reception area? Or should I just wait in the room and wait for that knock on the door?

Thanks
    Last edited by Starsky; 08-08-16 at 16:26.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Call her and ask what's she's comfortable with. It won't be her first rodeo.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    Hey guys

Thinking of booking an outcall to my hotel but wondering what is the best way to go about it so as not to arouse suspicion with the hotel staff.

I booked an outcall before and a hotel employee followed the lady along the corridor, asking her questions. So should I meet the lovely lady in the bar or the reception area? Or should I just wait in the room and wait for that knock on the door?

Thanks
    I went to approx 4th floor in a Dublin and guess what? Fecking painters were doing skirting boards each side of intended room. What do I do.? I carried on to next turn on landing and phoned the lady to have door ready. As I approached the room door I had my credit card in hand. To these guys it looked like I had room card. Nice one Ld. Regards.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Pay for a room for 2 and she can pick up a keycard at reception, just let her know what name the room is booked under.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

I've just told several ladies the room number, they came up and knocked on the door. Simple as that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

lildick (09-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    Hey guys

Thanks
    I had been followed in a hotel in Ballsbridge by the staff because they had some arrangements with theyr own girls coming there but I told them to fuck off or they will have a big scandal and they let me go that time...most of the hotels don't give hassle but they are exceptions..all depends really which hotel ur in.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonlightbeauty For This Useful Post:

Calvados (09-08-16), lildick (09-08-16), SecretaryLover (10-08-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast