Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outcalls

Default Outcalls

Hey guys

Thinking of booking an outcall to my hotel but wondering what is the best way to go about it so as not to arouse suspicion with the hotel staff.

I booked an outcall before and a hotel employee followed the lady along the corridor, asking her questions. So should I meet the lovely lady in the bar or the reception area? Or should I just wait in the room and wait for that knock on the door?

Thanks
    Last edited by Starsky; 08-08-16 at 17:26.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Call her and ask what's she's comfortable with. It won't be her first rodeo.

Reviews

Ha ha, I booked a TS in a hotel in Dublin, she got stopped at reception, had to call down to confirm she was there to see me, kinda embarrassing. Only thing is, she was really hot and very passable, they prob could not tell. But don't really care now.
    Scent of a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    Hey guys

Thinking of booking an outcall to my hotel but wondering what is the best way to go about it so as not to arouse suspicion with the hotel staff.

I booked an outcall before and a hotel employee followed the lady along the corridor, asking her questions. So should I meet the lovely lady in the bar or the reception area? Or should I just wait in the room and wait for that knock on the door?

Thanks
    Why would that happen?
    Was it very late at night or was there something on in the Hotel?
    I have never had any trouble in Hotels and get smiled at if noticed.

I will not meet in a bar or knock on a door.

I have been met outside.
    I stay in my car until the person rings me from outside so I can see them first or the door is open for me going up.
    I have also phoned from outside to say I am here then the person watchs out for me coming and opens the door, bit paranoid about knocking the wrong door, I do the same to house outcalls.

I heard of a girl knocking the neighbours door lol can you imagine that!
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

Calvados (09-08-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hey guys

Thanks
    I went to approx 4th floor in a Dublin and guess what? Fecking painters were doing skirting boards each side of intended room. What do I do.? I carried on to next turn on landing and phoned the lady to have door ready. As I approached the room door I had my credit card in hand. To these guys it looked like I had room card. Nice one Ld. Regards.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

Ketchup (10-08-16)

Pay for a room for 2 and she can pick up a keycard at reception, just let her know what name the room is booked under.
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

Reviews

I've just told several ladies the room number, they came up and knocked on the door. Simple as that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

lildick (09-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lildick View Post
    I went to approx 4th floor in a Dublin and guess what? Fecking painters were doing skirting boards each side of intended room. What do I do.? I carried on to next turn on landing and phoned the lady to have door ready. As I approached the room door I had my credit card in hand. To these guys it looked like I had room card. Nice one Ld. Regards.
    Quick thinking, i like it.
    Life is for living. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun

Reviews

Hey guys

Thanks
    They followed her asking questions wtf. Tell her to put the gimp mask and gear in a bag next time
    Hello

Hey guys

Thanks
    I had been followed in a hotel in Ballsbridge by the staff because they had some arrangements with theyr own girls coming there but I told them to fuck off or they will have a big scandal and they let me go that time...most of the hotels don't give hassle but they are exceptions..all depends really which hotel ur in.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonlightbeauty For This Useful Post:

Calvados (09-08-16), Ketchup (09-08-16), lildick (10-08-16), SecretaryLover (10-08-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast