Thread: What should I have done

Default What should I have done

Ok so whe u was just starting out, I met a lady, I now think she was trafficked, at the time I was young and nieve. I still think about her.
    I met her at an apartment out outside a major city, she told me if someone rang my phone, to tell them I chickened out and didn't visit the girl..... warning sign 1
    Then she told me to come back anytime in the next week and don't phone ahead..... warning sign 2
    should I have reported it??
    I keep thinking, what ever happened to her, could I have helped her? In reality what would have happened if I did report it, would anyone have listened?
    Am I I horrible human beings for not saying anything??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootworshiper View Post

I met her at an apartment out outside a major city, she told me if someone rang my phone, to tell them I chickened out and didn't visit the girl..... warning sign 1
    Then she told me to come back anytime in the next week and don't phone ahead..... warning sign 2
    I would imagine that, far from being trafficked, she was more likely ripping off whoever was managing her or whoever had a percentage of her takings.

She had a pimp..........not every girl who has a pimp is trafficked. Pimps probably are a necessary evil for some girls who have no knowledge of either the country or language.
    They arrange apartments, advertising, and transport and expect a return on what they see as an investment. Usually a percentage of the earnings.
    This girl intended to bypass her pimp.............a matter for her and her pimp, not you.

Not all pimps are evil men...........some are women and are just as ruthless in expecting and extracting 'their money'​ from the girls.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

dave028 (07-08-16)

Reviews

bootworshiper. like you I have one experience in my past that I feel very uneasy about. It was a long time ago and my very first incall and all the signs were there that the lady was very controlled but I didn't realise that untill I had a few calls under my belt.
    I went back a few weeks later to see if I could recognise the place with the intention of reporting my experience but they were moved on, heard that gardai were involved. Within a very short walk there were at least 6 other places still operating but that one had been shut down. Nothing I could do at that stage but decide to be more careful who and where I visited in future. Just glad that I was very much into older women at the time and that it wasn't an underage lady.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Your a dude who still fucked her with Literacy problems,your story would have more credence if you walked,
    a thousand kisses deep..