Thread: massage in Northern Ireland

1. Default massage in Northern Ireland

Looking for a sexy massage in NI ; Down / Armagh / Belfast... Wanting a relaxing massage , but also a masseuse who can alleviate lower back pain. This may not be in the remit of some..but my back is killing me and I need to de-stress. I am a newbie to the forum so please be kind
    Andy

Reviews

I can't comment on therapeutic massage - you are probably not on the right site.

Sophie Massage in Belfast is a lovely friendly girl who gives a fantastic erotic massage, with b2b and a wonderful ending.

I think she has had proper massage training, so she may be the best of both worlds for you.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Bella26 (07-08-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP4040 View Post
    Looking for a sexy massage in NI ; Down / Armagh / Belfast... Wanting a relaxing massage , but also a masseuse who can alleviate lower back pain. This may not be in the remit of some..but my back is killing me and I need to de-stress. I am a newbie to the forum so please be kind
    Andy
    pm sent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I can't comment on therapeutic massage - you are probably not on the right site.

Sophie Massage in Belfast is a lovely friendly girl who gives a fantastic erotic massage, with b2b and a wonderful ending.

I think she has had proper massage training, so she may be the best of both worlds for you.
    That is a little presumptious. I am not qualified in massage, but I do know that quite a few are. It's a very valid question and it looks like he already has options. We have many hidden talents

6. Default

thanks everyone .....I am probably trying to roll two wants/desires into one !!! at the moment my back is aching so I suppose that puts other things out of / further back in my mind. I have had sports massages before and that usually sorts the back out...but once the back is sorted out ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    That is a little presumptious. I am not qualified in massage, but I do know that quite a few are. It's a very valid question and it looks like he already has options. We have many hidden talents
    When I said the wrong site, I did not mean that there is any shortage of professional massage skills here - I know there are.

There are lots of qualified masseuses on Tinder as well. It is another example of a less than ideal way to find back therapy.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

8. Default

I'd also be interested in this, can you PM me also?

Thanks!