Thread: massage in Northern Ireland

1. Default massage in Northern Ireland

Looking for a sexy massage in NI ; Down / Armagh / Belfast... Wanting a relaxing massage , but also a masseuse who can alleviate lower back pain. This may not be in the remit of some..but my back is killing me and I need to de-stress. I am a newbie to the forum so please be kind
    Andy

Reviews

I can't comment on therapeutic massage - you are probably not on the right site.

Sophie Massage in Belfast is a lovely friendly girl who gives a fantastic erotic massage, with b2b and a wonderful ending.

I think she has had proper massage training, so she may be the best of both worlds for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Bella26 (07-08-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP4040 View Post
    Looking for a sexy massage in NI ; Down / Armagh / Belfast... Wanting a relaxing massage , but also a masseuse who can alleviate lower back pain. This may not be in the remit of some..but my back is killing me and I need to de-stress. I am a newbie to the forum so please be kind
    Andy
    pm sent

I am trained in massage if you really have a bad back be careful who you go to and make sure you tell them you have a problem.
    Enjoy x
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I can't comment on therapeutic massage - you are probably not on the right site.

Sophie Massage in Belfast is a lovely friendly girl who gives a fantastic erotic massage, with b2b and a wonderful ending.

I think she has had proper massage training, so she may be the best of both worlds for you.
    That is a little presumptious. I am not qualified in massage, but I do know that quite a few are. It's a very valid question and it looks like he already has options. We have many hidden talents

7. Default

thanks everyone .....I am probably trying to roll two wants/desires into one !!! at the moment my back is aching so I suppose that puts other things out of / further back in my mind. I have had sports massages before and that usually sorts the back out...but once the back is sorted out ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    That is a little presumptious. I am not qualified in massage, but I do know that quite a few are. It's a very valid question and it looks like he already has options. We have many hidden talents
    When I said the wrong site, I did not mean that there is any shortage of professional massage skills here - I know there are.

There are lots of qualified masseuses on Tinder as well. It is another example of a less than ideal way to find back therapy.

I'd also be interested in this, can you PM me also?

Thanks!