View Poll Results: where are you gemma

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • looking for gemma gemma where are you

2 20.00%
  • looking for gemma where are you gemma

8 80.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body knows where,s gemmmmmmma!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Your french is fairly good
    French eh?

I shall say this only once....

Good moaning, I have a massage. I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty.
    Do you wash to confuss to a cream?
    Do you wash to confuss to mordor?
    Biglary woth minaces?

There was a wetness at the bonk. This is rosky in day light. Can you not wait until it is dick.
    We will goo oot the bock wee

Wink my mother told me let it go ......

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    French eh?

I shall say this only once....

Good moaning, I have a massage. I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty.
    Do you wash to confuss to a cream?
    Do you wash to confuss to mordor?
    Biglary woth minaces?

There was a wetness at the bonk. This is rosky in day light. Can you not wait until it is dick.
    We will goo oot the bock wee

he he ha ha are tlaking like the movi Hello in bbc 1 in french bonjour

Comment ça va aujourd'hui, roryman? Comment que tu fais aujourd'hui, manquez?

Gemma and all

Hé estado pensando. Hemos tenido un par de días estupendos. Se que me paso preguntando por mós tiempo juntos y tu estuviste de acuerdo. Pero estando ella tan cerca no creo que sea una buena decisión. Dejemos que ayer sea nuestro último momento intimo juntos. Definitivamente tendremos buenos recuerdos el uno del otro. Deberiamos de concentrarnos en fortalecer nuestra amistad.

Por favor envíame un correo electrónico y dejame saber tu parecer al respecto.

Je vous aime tous

Que Dieu vous
    ROXY
    Last edited by roxyw11; 03-03-09 at 08:46.

Red face Red hunsa

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Roxy, the answer to your question is in this song. Sit back, relax and listen.

YouTube - Joe Dolan - l'll Take The Money And Run 1972

Lads, don't be so ignorant - English isn't her mother tongue - I'd like to see how you'd fair if you had to write in French

HUNY MY LOVELY RED HEAD

love to see you soon i do remmber so many time you get red thin blue and after whail you get red hed soure

enjoy that

YouTube - The Money Song

ps/ did you shave or you want me to do it again !!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Default I've broken the code..ish

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    he he ha ha are tlaking like the movi Hello in bbc 1 in french bonjour

Comment ça va aujourd'hui, roryman? Comment que tu fais aujourd'hui, manquez?

Gemma and all

Hé estado pensando. Hemos tenido un par de días estupendos. Se que me paso preguntando por mós tiempo juntos y tu estuviste de acuerdo. Pero estando ella tan cerca no creo que sea una buena decisión. Dejemos que ayer sea nuestro último momento intimo juntos. Definitivamente tendremos buenos recuerdos el uno del otro. Deberiamos de concentrarnos en fortalecer nuestra amistad.

Por favor envíame un correo electrónico y dejame saber tu parecer al respecto.

Je vous aime tous

Que Dieu vous
    ROXY

I have finally broken Roxt's code nad now it makes a smuch sence as her english.. she speaks spanish just as bad as she speaks english... below is a translation of the above

Been Hé thinking. We have had a pair of marvellous days. That happens to me asking for mós about time together and you agreed. But being she so close does not believe that it is a good decision. Let's leave that yesterday it is our last moment I become close together. Definitively we will have good memories one of other. We should of concentrating in strengthening our friendship.
    Please send to me an e-mail and you allow me to be able to seem on this matter.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile Languages

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I have finally broken Roxt's code nad now it makes a smuch sence as her english.. she speaks spanish just as bad as she speaks english... below is a translation of the above

Been Hé thinking. We have had a pair of marvellous days. That happens to me asking for mós about time together and you agreed. But being she so close does not believe that it is a good decision. Let's leave that yesterday it is our last moment I become close together. Definitively we will have good memories one of other. We should of concentrating in strengthening our friendship.
    Please send to me an e-mail and you allow me to be able to seem on this matter.
    No, in fact her Spanish is fine. Yours isn't too bad, but it could use a bit of help. Perhaps Roxy gives lessons? It's not listed among her favourites, but she might be willing if you ask nicely.

Default up the arse

Christ boys! If you saw the way she speaks/does Greek. She is fluent!!!!

7. Default

I can not contact Gemma neither. I have been trying since Sunday.

Post OH MY GOD how much did you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by karl666 View Post
    I can not contact Gemma neither. I have been trying since Sunday.
    OH MY GOD how much did you lost? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she spoak to me at 9:30am today

she got the rubbery but she have to stay with him tel week end thin she well leave him for good....................... and i am worry about her but becouse she have her secretary and her security bodyguard hope she well be save
    i just wondring if i was rubbed i would not back to same place just for my safty.........

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    OH MY GOD how much did you lost? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she spoak to me at 9:30am today

she got the rubbery but she have to stay with him tel week end thin she well leave him for good....................... and i am worry about her but becouse she have her secretary and her security bodyguard hope she well be save
    i just wondring if i was rubbed i would not back to same place just for my safty.........
    Why is her phone off but profile up?

Reviews

She must've left the country with the loot. Maybe she was behind the bank robbery too
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast