View Poll Results: where are you gemma

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • looking for gemma gemma where are you

    2 20.00%
  • looking for gemma where are you gemma

    8 80.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Any body knows where,s gemmmmmmma!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Talking Any body knows where,s gemmmmmmma!!

    GEMMA WHERE ARE YOU? YOU MOB IS OFFFFFFFFF EVEN YOUR PRIVITE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    You promiss me .... any body knows where,s gemmmmmmmmmma!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Roxy i dont think you understand what a poll is
    I know were she is & no i'm not telling ye

  3. #3

    Default roxy

    Her profile said she was in Cork until the 3rd. I rang this morning to make an appointment I believe she was thrown out of clardon hotel and then out of cork.

    Remember me roxy -- the red hair truck driver.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Question Lucky but wheres my money!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Her profile said she was in Cork until the 3rd. I rang this morning to make an appointment I believe she was thrown out of clardon hotel and then out of cork.

    Remember me roxy -- the red hair truck driver.


    i do remmber all red hair but witch part are you tlaking about?


    sacend i know *Removed *********
    but tel me where,s gemma please if you get intuch with her
    tel her i am worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry about her deeply.... her p/no gone and her work no offf

    is she is in waterford they rubbe both of us there,s a LINK ............

    one more jok

    i have the key but they seal the saving he he ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!


    she well get him she said last night give 24 hour but my watch stolen last september 2008 ... do you have watch and what time now?????/
    Last edited by roxyw11; 03-03-09 at 10:18.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    i do remmber all red hair but witch part are you tlaking about?

    ha ah , ruxy cracked a joke


    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    i have the key but they seal the saving he he ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!


    she well get him she said last night give 24 hour but my watch stolen last september 2008 ... do you have watch and what time now?????/
    Brilliant Roxy - I love you - seal the saving


    and here

    watch stolen last september 2008 - what time is it now

    God I love you Rox, I always get me Rox off with you,
    "get your Rox off, get your Rox off yeah!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Arrow roxy roxy roxy and roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Brilliant Roxy - I love you - seal the saving


    and here

    watch stolen last september 2008 - what time is it now

    God I love you Rox, I always get me Rox off with you,
    "get your Rox off, get your Rox off yeah!"
    watch stolen last september 2008 yes and gardi looking for it even gardai limerick calld me on sat feb 28 they find one but its not mien
    my watch woth 5000.00 and its not a jok
    becouse no one can seal it or repear it at all its under my name NIRVANA B******

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Fair play to you Roxy after losing all that money you still have a sense of humour
    Even funnier that people voted in this poll

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Smile i make the money ... not the ather way

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Fair play to you Roxy after losing all that money you still have a sense of humour
    Even funnier that people voted in this poll
    i make the money .. money never make any one
    * Removed ****
    i did not lost my money.

    gemma she promiss me she will get back and i bilive of word TRUST.
    PS/ i do sleep but as fox keeping my eye open and i am wating for gemma
    she is the only one have the link and i do trust her but i am wondring where she is ?can you help me please
    can i trust you!!!!!!!!!ROXY
    Last edited by roxyw11; 03-03-09 at 10:23.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    i make the money .. money never make any one
    i lost last year with my ex over 190.000 euro it was in galway paper i went to court and the Gauge SAID TO ME how did join accout with f*** i do not give my son my card or i do not even give my bin number
    so do not tel me about lost ... i did not lost my money gemma she promiss me she will get back and i bilive of word TRUST.
    PS/ i do sleep but as fox keeping my eye open and i am wating for gemma
    she is the only one have the link and i do trust her but i am wondring where she is ?can you help me please
    can i trust you!!!!!!!!!ROXY

    priceless

    wheres the spelling moderator when u want them

    nbt

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •