Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Belfast Today. Cum more than once

  1. #1

    Default Belfast Today. Cum more than once

    Hi I'm looking to meet a girl in Belfast today who offers a cum more than once service. Little bit nervous about meeting but I'm very keen to have some fun.

    Very little experience of the escort world so I'm a bit worried in case I get taken advantage of. If there's any girls that do this please pm me or I'm open to suggestions from some other users

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Downguy24 View Post
    Hi I'm looking to meet a girl in Belfast today who offers a cum more than once service. Little bit nervous about meeting but I'm very keen to have some fun.

    Very little experience of the escort world so I'm a bit worried in case I get taken advantage of. If there's any girls that do this please pm me or I'm open to suggestions from some other users

    Thanks
    If you already know about the 'cum more than once' thing. I don't think you are that inexperienced. Best thing to do is find the girls you fancy and read their profiles and give them a call. The review system is there to help you.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    If you already know about the 'cum more than once' thing. I don't think you are that inexperienced. Best thing to do is find the girls you fancy and read their profiles and give them a call. The review system is there to help you.
    Thanks for the reply. Just read about it here and have heard guys get rushed out early. Wouldn't like that happening

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cork NOW! ❤️
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    99% you can come once in the 30 mins, but I think if you choose longer appointment you can come twice......if I am right, but call and ask escorts.
    ❤️❤️❤️ REGULAR PLACES ALWAYS FOR TOP CLASS MEETINGS!!! SEE YOU SOON!!! THANK YOU x Ps: 2018 tour info on my page ❤️❤️

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLLL For This Useful Post:

    Toolbox (03-08-16)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLLLL View Post
    99% you can come once in the 30 mins, but I think if you choose longer appointment you can come twice......if I am right, but call and ask escorts.
    This makes sense. Not many men can do it twice in 30 mins particularly when you factor in shower time, undressing exchanging gifts, chat and drink and foreplay. I need at least an hour for two shots but that is because I am generally a bit slow to cum these days. Some guys finish very very quickly and really need to be able to go again to get real enjoyment out of the appointment but to do it twice in 30 mins is not realistic in most cases.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •