Thread: TS Nicoli Uber

Reviews

Default TS Nicoli Uber

Does anyone know if the beautiful Nicoli Uber will be back on the Island this year?

She mentioned that she'll probably be back in October, fingers crossed -a very hot and gorgeous gal!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovepoppers For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (02-08-16), wakka (02-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovepoppers View Post
    She mentioned that she'll probably be back in October, fingers crossed -a very hot and gorgeous gal!
    Very true words...add to that ...she's awesome in bed and has one of the kinkiest minds i've met
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Reviews

I hope so, I have been trying to meet up with a TS since January, first it was Raica in Dublin, but I just missed her, then it was Rebecca Sato and the funds just had to go elsewhere, then it was Renatha Lopez in May, but timetables just went haywore at the last minute.

I really hope TS Nicoli returns to Belfast in October as well friend, she seemed to be the best whilst she was in town. And I am determined to see her this time.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    I hope so, I have been trying to meet up with a TS since January, first it was Raica in Dublin, but I just missed her, then it was Rebecca Sato and the funds just had to go elsewhere, then it was Renatha Lopez in May, but timetables just went haywore at the last minute.

I really hope TS Nicoli returns to Belfast in October as well friend, she seemed to be the best whilst she was in town. And I am determined to see her this time.
    be warned...shes not for the faint hearted lol

Reviews

Hahaha, i'll try and prepare given that I am a first timer and all, but I am sure she will look after me lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    Hahaha, i'll try and prepare given that I am a first timer and all, but I am sure she will look after me lol
    oh she will...tell her u're a first timer and she may hold back.......a little