Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covered Oral v OWO

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    You are right Jessyca all the do here now is complain about everything,that why I don't post much anymore,
    The OP asked owo or covered and everyone is entitled to give their opinion if they want , Jessyca posted
    that she rather play safe and suggested covered oral which is fine if that is what she does BUT on her profile
    she lists owo and she was asked this by a poster and she then gets all hot and bothered and says she will not post
    anymore as we don't deserve her??? Sorry but I cant back her on this one Tom as it was a fair question. I have seen you post
    before about girls advertising favs and when you got there they did not provide and you were not too happy.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (08-08-16), Bongo (08-08-16), Coupling (08-08-16), TonyB (08-08-16)

In my considerable experience, with the right condom and technique, you cannot feel the difference.
    In fact I find it relaxes ladies a little more as they feel safer.

find a condom that works for you or ask the lady which one she has used, i.e sensitive and enjoy. OWO is over rated until you have had a good covered one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spunki For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (08-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by spunki View Post
    In my considerable experience, with the right condom and technique, you cannot feel the difference.

find a condom that works for you or ask the lady which one she has used, i.e sensitive and enjoy. OWO is over rated until you have had a good covered one
    I would opt for owo if available but have no problem with covered either as the saying
    goes beggars cant be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    The OP asked owo or covered and everyone is entitled to give their opinion if they want , Jessyca posted
    that she rather play safe and suggested covered oral which is fine if that is what she does BUT on her profile
    she lists owo and she was asked this by a poster and she then gets all hot and bothered and says she will not post
    anymore as we don't deserve her??? Sorry but I cant back her on this one Tom as it was a fair question. I have seen you post
    before about girls advertising favs and when you got there they did not provide and you were not too happy.
    You forgot her threat to name names on the dirty dicks among us.
    Tis not expected of a lady to not name names, More like it is not expected of a professional service provider to not name names.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (08-08-16)

OWO is not overrated
    Last edited by Bongo; 08-08-16 at 18:12. Reason: LMAO. OWO Overrated Ba Ha Ha Ha Ha.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

TonyB (08-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Tis not expected of a lady to not name names, More like it is not expected of a professional service provider to not name names.
    Just read her reviews and anyone complaining they didn't get owo is guilty of a dirty dick

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (08-08-16), Bongo (08-08-16), TonyB (08-08-16)

OWO is not overrated
    do you know how your penis actually works? all the nerve endings are in the head, thats why the worst blow jobs are when the mouth is used as a vagina
    And your balls and the little bit of skin just behind the scrotum is so so sensitive.
    So if even with a condom, hand action can be crucial to pleasure
    Properly lubricated and in the "hands and mouth" of a skilled person I defy you to say owo is best.
    The condom adds a little edging element to it, so when you do explode...man its like x 20 to owo

of course if you don’t want to finish that way then you are already prepped and ready to go for penetration without that awkward pause

do you know how your penis actually works? all the nerve endings are in the head, thats why the worst blow jobs are when the mouth is used as a vagina
    And your balls and the little bit of skin just behind the scrotum is so so sensitive.
    So if even with a condom, hand action can be crucial to pleasure
    Properly lubricated and in the "hands and mouth" of a skilled person I defy you to say owo is best.
    The condom adds a little edging element to it, so when you do explode...man its like x 20 to owo

of course if you don’t want to finish that way then you are already prepped and ready to go for penetration without that awkward pause

OWO is not overrated.

Reviews

Pmsl Bongo are you scared she's gonna name you as King Dirty Dick Lmao

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Guinness For This Useful Post:

Bongo (08-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Just read her reviews and anyone complaining they didn't get owo is guilty of a dirty dick
    Lmao thought that might be the case alright

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast