Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Late night party

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,065
    Reviews
    36

    Default Late night party

    I guess everyone in their times has been to house party after nightclub closes....As I use to go to a lot of them and remember one where we just let ourselves in...Well he didn't have a choice as 50 or more of us gate crash the house...End up sleeping on floor and mattress on top of me and 2 ladies that I didn't know and haven't clue who they were lying beside me fully clothes..But my mate was on other side of them trying his arm I guess and we were trying to keep warm...Very rarely go to house party now as you get older and wiser I guess...
    So ladies and guys any interest house party you been and enjoy ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I guess everyone in their times has been to house party after nightclub closes....As I use to go to a lot of them and remember one where we just let ourselves in...Well he didn't have a choice as 50 or more of us gate crash the house...End up sleeping on floor and mattress on top of me and 2 ladies that I didn't know and haven't clue who they were lying beside me fully clothes..But my mate was on other side of them trying his arm I guess and we were trying to keep warm...Very rarely go to house party now as you get older and wiser I guess...
    So ladies and guys any interest house party you been and enjoy ?

    Nobody tells me where they are anymore. I'm to old I think. But I could tell you some mad story's.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 30-07-16 at 23:58. Reason: Anyway when you get to a certain age you like your own bed!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Mr Sweet Guy (31-07-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,958
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Go on then idf, tell us some of these mad stories and don't leave us in suspence.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (31-07-16), LuckyLu (31-07-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,065
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Nobody tells me where they are anymore. I'm to old I think. But I could tell you some mad story's.
    I believe you could Irishdeltaforce and never too old mate as last time I was in Glasgow went to one and had fab time as met a Scottish lady call Laura at house party and ended up going to 2 house party if you know what I mean....As you got to enjoy yourself a little bit....Never made it back to my hotel that night...

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (31-07-16), LuckyLu (31-07-16), TonyB (31-07-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Go on then idf, tell us some of these mad stories and don't leave us in suspence.
    I would love too but I have told them to death to people that know me! Lets keep it anonymous.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    james12013 (31-07-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,065
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I would love too but I have told them to death to people that know me! Lets keep it anonymous.
    That no fun mate as you don't want to take it to grave do you ?
    I say kiss and tell as a lot of people like to hear your fantastic story....
    Them ladies you met at house party won't mind I guess....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (31-07-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I went to a GAA match and was so locked instead of getting the Dart I got the train to Meath. Me mates thought it was hilarious, Fuckers! Fucking yoked out of me brain walking on the motorway to Dublin after buying 10 smokes & a can of coke and maybe thinking of a little sleep in a field. When whooh! whooh! the fucking pigs pulled up. I had ten yokes in me pocket with a couple of broken smokes so I ate them! That was just the beginning of the night..........................................

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (31-07-16), Ketchup (31-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (31-07-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,065
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I went to a GAA match and was so locked instead of getting the Dart I got the train to Meath. Me mates thought it was hilarious, Fuckers! Fucking yoked out of me brain walking on the motorway to Dublin after buying 10 smokes & a can of coke and maybe thinking of a little sleep in a field. When whooh! whooh! the fucking pigs pulled up. I had ten yokes in me pocket with a couple of broken smokes so I ate them! That was just the beginning of the night..........................................
    Good start and now on to next bit of story as people here want to know were did you go after and end up in house party and took 2 ladies back to jacks for a cigs and wham and bam mate ?.....

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Good start and now on to next bit of story as people here want to know were did you go after and end up in house party and took 2 ladies back to jacks for a cigs and wham and bam mate ?.....
    Didn't get me hole all night mate. If you want to know more I'll Pm you. Going to paint the front door now, then bed.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Mr Sweet Guy (31-07-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Didn't get me hole all night mate. If you want to know more I'll Pm you. Going to paint the front door now, then bed.
    Paint the front door?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (31-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (31-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •