Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dolly Darling's Delicious Potato Soup

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    That sounds delicious Dotty but I'd much prefer a nice bowl of Knor Oxtail me. It's a bit tricky now, so read carefully.
    Pop kettle on
    Get bowl out & be sure to give it a bit of a rub, not nice having remnants in there !
    When kettle boils open pack & tip, very carefully, no jerky motions now, into bowl.
    Add desired & reccomended amount of boiling water to oxtail mix & stir.
    stir in an anti-clockwise direction, this is very important to get the correct consistency.
    Test & add salt or pepper as required.
    Allow to cool a little & tuck in !
    For the more exuberant & flahoolack among you try a nice fresh bread role, well buttered.

Bet that has some of you salivating.
    mixes are gay!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I ate all my Potato soup and put the bowl on the floor, and my cat ran over to it and started licking it clean! My cat even loves potato soup!!! This is brilliant!

dolly...... your going to turn into an irish girl if you keep eating so many potatoes
    next you'll be bringing tea to the farmers digging the turf in the bog

Reviews

I'll stick with the thick country vegetable with cream crackers
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Unhappy I Fucked Up The Potato Soup Tonight

I decided to add fresh cilantro. I added way too much. The soup is green and tastes like pasture. I would give it to some cows if there were any around, grazing in Central Park. I can't believe I fucked up those perfectly lovely red potatoes. Im a bad Dolly, a bad, bad Dolly. Someone please spank me. I did a very bad thing, fucking up those lovely potatoes

My Corn-On-The-Cob still tastes great tho
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 06-03-09 at 11:00.

Default *Update on Dolly's Potato & Pasture Soup*

First of all, why has my soup turned foamy? I see loads of tiny bubbles in it. Does Cilantro have some kind of foaming agent in it???

I decided not to throw out my pasture soup. I put a whole stick of goat butter in it and loads of salt. Now Its edible and thank goodness I wont have to throw out all those innocent potatoes - it wasnt their fault I fucked in the Cilantro and took away their subtle glory.

*Wont try this version of the potato soup again. Not too keen on pasture flavors.

Reviews

No offence or anything, but maybe getting too exotic was a culinary mistake? Surely for soup one should stick to the basic ingredients?

Reviews

Default 57

Wow 25 replies about a receipe for soup on a sex site - thats got to be some sort of record?

Dolly, our dancing delicious dotty diva

There is only one soup.......

Heinz Tomato - straight out of the tin as god intended

soup of the people

Blog Entries

I'm all for cooking tips, need all the help I can get in the kitchen.

A nice hunky man to cook for me though, now that would be delicious

Talking Hey Rory

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Wow 25 replies about a receipe for soup on a sex site - thats got to be some sort of record?

Dolly, our dancing delicious dotty diva

There is only one soup.......

Heinz Tomato - straight out of the tin as god intended

soup of the people
    Subjects like soup keep me off controversial and dramatic blogs. Subjects such as soup, weather, and lube usually are peaceful subjects

Ive seen enough drama here to last my whole lifetime. After working a long day at the "office" I prefer using any leftover energy on quite boring things like soup making and trying different toothpaste flavors...next boring Dolly project

Default You never offend me mousey baby

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    No offence or anything, but maybe getting too exotic was a culinary mistake? Surely for soup one should stick to the basic ingredients?
    You are just too cute and cuddly to ever offend me.

Well, being a creative Aquarias, I dont think I can leave my creativity out of my cooking. I most likely will write a book someday on "The Dolly Diet".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast