Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal situation re massage parlours

Blog Entries

Default Legal situation re massage parlours

Anyone know the legal situation with massage parlours that offer "sexy" or "tantric" massages? I know a brothel is defined as a place where more than one sex worker is operating but how is this different from say a lap-dancing club if the parlour is just offering sexy massages? Does a massage parlour become a brothel if a manhood is touched? Or if the lady allows any touching of her? Or what is it that takes something over the line of legality?

I'm a bit of a virgin when it comes to this stuff and don't want FS but it would be nice to get my jollies once in a while without risking PC McPlod showing up at the door.

Reviews

I don't think it's illegal to enter a brothel, so I have understood from others here.
    It's also not illegal to pay for sex.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (29-07-16), irishdeltaforce (29-07-16)

Blog Entries

Ok. I recall reading something about a few punters being arrested in Limerick but it looks like they were doing their negotiations on the street.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drbagehot For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (29-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Ok. I recall reading something about a few punters being arrested in Limerick but it looks like they were doing their negotiations on the street.
    The situation in Limerick was in 2012or, 13.
    There were many obvious Eastern European street girls in various places at the time. If they sW you passing they were often at certain street corners and you would hear whistles as you passed, The police mounted a sting operation where they dressed up a policewoman and placed her at one of these street corners and charged maybe up to twenty men who approached 'soliciting'. These went to court were named in the national but not local papers and were presumably fined.
    Allthat overt street activity has now disappeared btw.
    I would suggest you have little to fear in your massage parlour scenario.
    However sometime in the next few months, the Sexual Offences Bill 2015 will likely be passed.
    A subsection of this will criminalise the
    7payment for sexual services of any kind including such things as hand jobs.
    This law will not appear for some time yet and even when it does, I suggest you will still not have much more to fear, if you are sensible and know where you are going.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

I just dug out a draft of that bill and as far as I can see it would criminalise lap dancing. Or at least the consumers of lap dancing. After all lap dancing is a "sexual service". Most customers aren't turning up to watch the bolshoi ballet now are they. It's all a bit ridiculous really. Very Charles McQuaid stuff.

Anyway, I'm booked to pop by exotic massage cherry tomorrow morning. Now I just need some sunglasses and a fake mustache for the approach!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drbagehot For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (29-07-16), TonyB (28-07-16)

10. Default

even though its not illegal , they will screw you

I visited one asian lady in dundalk. as proceedings were about to commence there was a rap at the door and a unexpected visitor entered ; actually 3 gardai , at least one wearing a side arm . after some interrogation I was told i had done nothing illegal but would be called as witness
    the allegation was that the house was under observation as a result of reported activity and was known to be a brothel. at no time was i aware of anyone else on premises, my identity and address was verified by radio or phone; threat of court and or home visit is very intimidating and i was reluctant to mention it here at the time in case it provoked further attention on myself

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GerryATRIC15 For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (29-07-16)

Reviews

That's just a prick of a garda trying to put the shits up you.

If you haven't done anything wrong they can't intimate you. Cumts

I was naked and 6 inches deep some years ago when the door opened and a guy came in. I thought another client took a wrong turn but it was the gardai.
    They verified my identity and were as nice as pie to me. Not nice to the poor girl though and there wasn't much I could think to do to help
    Last edited by TonyB; 28-07-16 at 22:28.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    That's just a prick of a garda trying to put the shits up you.

If you haven't done anything wrong they can't intimate you. Cumts

I was naked and 6 inches deep some years ago when the door opened and a guy came in. I thought another client took a wrong turn but it was the gardai.
    They verified my identity and were as nice as pie to me. Not nice to the poor girl though and there wasn't much I could think to do to help
    Fuuuck... would hate that..

You are doing nothing illegal entering a brothel nor paying for sex in Ireland at the mo.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (29-07-16), feargal (29-07-16), irishdeltaforce (29-07-16), TonyB (29-07-16)

Blog Entries

Anyway, I'm booked to pop by exotic massage cherry tomorrow morning. Now I just need some sunglasses and a fake mustache for the approach!
    Oh well. That was a giant let down. Showed up on the dot. Showered, shaved and sprayed. Casual but not knackery. No answer at the door or the phone. Waste of an hour's drive. Not sure if I should name and shame or not.

Reviews

Oh well. That was a giant let down. Showed up on the dot. Showered, shaved and sprayed. Casual but not knackery. No answer at the door or the phone. Waste of an hour's drive. Not sure if I should name and shame or not.
    Leave a review bud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast