Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    All I care about now is Blackburn Rovers losing their last game, Forest to draw so Blackburn will be relegated.
    And of course Swansea to lose only 1 game, making Burnley safe and to stay up.
    I hope Birmingham City go down.

2. Default

Coleman signs a new five year contract at Everton.

https://mobile.twitter.com/everton/s...52866724679680

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    West ham score and lead 1-0. Spurs have 25 mins to score twice, can they do it?
    All over now for sure even though If they won tonight Chelsea would still win the league.
    They were well ahead of all the teams for consistency and will be stronger next year as Conti
    will start spending in the summer for sure.
    Spurs also had a great season but that's two years in a row now that they have had a chance to win the league
    and come up short at the final hurdle both times . It will be interesting to see if Levy will sell some of the star
    players like Ali as if he does it will not help them for next year. I like the manager as well.

Reviews

All over now bar the shouting.

Reviews

Just goes to show how hard pl games are to predict and on any given day any team can beat another. Spurs were in brilliant form coming into this game and the hammers were having a poor season. Chelsea could be champs this night week.
    I have to admit I didn't see that result coming so yes it looks to be all over now. Spurs will hopefully not have a repeat of their collapse in the last few games of last season and will go on to guarantee second place which would still be their highest ever finish in the PL.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IggyPop View Post
    I hope Birmingham City go down.
    I don't really give a fuck if it's Birmingham or Blackburn as long as Forest stay up .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Johnchef42 (05-05-17)

Reviews

Not for the first time this season liverpool find the saints a tough nut to crack, including a missed peno. Top 4 not secured yet.
    Looking like we escaped again . .
    #Dannywelbeck

Don't think any Pool fan will have been seriously surprised by the Southampton performance / result. Thank god Utd and Arsenal have their own issues or else the Pool would be looking at Europa League at best (and frankly theres still time for that to happen)... Klopp needs a tactical rethink.

Rooney is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I don't really give a fuck if it's Birmingham or Blackburn as long as Forest stay up .
    Bastard Rovers have took the final spot and are going down to League 1, it makes me feel so happy knowing it
    Burnley are safe and will be in the Premiership next season.

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast