Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squirt me

1. Talking Squirt me

Hey guys!!!!!! im a 20 yr old irish gal with lovely big DDs and i can squirt litres and LITRES so if ya want me to soak ya get in touch................ xxx

Default yes

where are u

3. Default yes please

let me know where you are would really love to taste you. Send me text on 087*******68
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 02-03-09 at 19:27. Reason: Clients Dont give fone info

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nickiii View Post
    Hey guys!!!!!! im a 20 yr old irish gal with lovely big DDs and i can squirt litres and LITRES so if ya want me to soak ya get in touch................ xxx
    20yr old Irish gal????? 40 Yr old taxi driver with a beard bad breath and a limp more like it.

5. Default

how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! no need to be jealous of my youth and skills hahahaha ;P

Smile hi

hi nickiii sent you my email address. please check your messages on this site. hope to hesr from you soon. yours Dubdave

email me at steve847591341@ if ya wanna babe,or text me 0873*******6
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 03-03-09 at 15:51. Reason: No fone no,s please send email by pm

Reviews

Squirting...!! is that the latest, get back to school and study before i give ye a kick up the arse.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Squirting...!! is that the latest, get back to school and study before i give ye a kick up the arse.

you would love it wouldnt ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default in my gob

hi wat part of irl you in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast