Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Good morning

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,075
    Reviews
    205

    Default Good morning

    Good Morning to all the sexy ladies and all on EI

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), jessicabp (26-07-16), Ketchup (26-07-16), LuckyLu (26-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,963
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Good morning tom and all the ei gang. Hope everyone has a great day. Have fun folks.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), lildick (26-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,949
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Good Morning to all the sexy ladies and all on EI
    Good morning tom rambo and everybody. Lets not succumb to the dark side of the force today! Lol!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-07-16 at 06:55.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Morning sleepy heads!!!
    You've beaten me to it. wanted to be first today!
    happy Tuesday people!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), lildick (26-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Morning sleepy heads!!!
    You've beaten me to it. wanted to be first today!
    happy Tuesday people!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    good morning
    go boil your head

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,042
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Good morning boyz n girlz

    Its twoooosday. One of my fav days of the week

    Have a beautiful day everyone.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Good morning boyz n girlz

    Its twoooosday. One of my fav days of the week

    Have a beautiful day everyone.

    you sound ultra positive?
    one of your favorite 7 days of the week?

    when I was working Mon - Fri, or going to school or uni my favorite was Thursday, cause I knew it was only one more day to go and we had weekend.

    Friday I was already sad that the weekend had started and will finish soon.
    Saturday was the last day when I could go out. (sad again).
    Sunday was dreadful cause it was getting ready for tomorrow (Monday) day...
    you get the picture.

    Now I have you guys and random working days so every day is the same. everyday is a good day
    unless there was a fight on the forum the night before.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    ilovepussy123 (26-07-16), irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), lildick (26-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16), zilch (26-07-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,042
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    you sound ultra positive?
    one of your favorite 7 days of the week?

    when I was working Mon - Fri, or going to school or uni my favorite was Thursday, cause I knew it was only one more day to go and we had weekend.

    Friday I was already sad that the weekend had started and will finish soon.
    Saturday was the last day when I could go out. (sad again).
    Sunday was dreadful cause it was getting ready for tomorrow (Monday) day...
    you get the picture.

    Now I have you guys and random working days so every day is the same. everyday is a good day
    unless there was a fight on the forum the night before.
    At my age Lu I'm thankful for every waking day so I love them all.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), LuckyLu (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,949
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Good morning boyz n girlz

    Its twoooosday. One of my fav days of the week

    Have a beautiful day everyone.
    Are you not saying good morning to the OP? Or does your post fall under the umbrella of all?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (26-07-16)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Good Morning to all the sexy ladies and all on EI
    Good morning Sunshine !
    I AM IN DUBLIN .
    " I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
    I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
    I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
    I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. "Audrey Hepburn

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-07-16), LuckyLu (26-07-16), patty (26-07-16), tom rambo (26-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •