Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How close were you ever to get caught?

Default How close were you ever to get caught?

Was wondering if you will be willing to share some funny stories, provided you are not putting yourselves at risks?

I start.

This goes back approx 15 years ago.

I was away with my uni project and was staying in a different town for few weeks.
    My BF at the time was planing on visiting me, but he wanted to surprise me. (Bless him)

It was before Xmas and it was quite cold and frosty (temperature in minus in single digits + snow).
    I was expecting him the following day in the afternoon and had been out drinking with a male friend.
    He stayed overnight. nothing happened, we were both very drunk.

We got woken up by the door bell early hours in the morning, the apartment was on the 3rd floor, no lift and we had street level entry system.
    It was him(!) very little time to tidy up.... it seems he must have been running up those 3 floors to see me...
    literally it was seconds.

So I kicked this guy out with the speed of light, not sure he gathered what was going on, must have thou after seeing the look on my face (LOL)
    I pushed him out to the living room's balcony, in his underwear, holding a pile of clothes, closed the door to the living room..
    ... and opened the main door and guided my BF to the bedroom, making sure we did not leave it for the next hour or so..

To the amusement of my neighbours my friend got dressed on the balcony (standing bare foot on the snow) and quietly let himself out.
    I swear that nothing went on between us that night, but my BF was a very angry and possessive type and there is no way in the world that he would not kick off.
    So I had to chance it and thankfully it worked.

They were officially introduced to each other few hours later when we went out for the dinner.

It still makes me giggle now to think just how close it was.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (23-07-16)

Reviews

That was funny I could see how that might look to your boyfriend at the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by dave028 View Post
    That was funny I could see how that might look to your boyfriend at the time lol
    there was no way I could have talked myself out of it had we got caught.
    That does not mean that I would not try thou,
    ahhhahaha

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Was wondering if you will be willing to share some funny stories, provided you are not putting yourselves at risks?

I start.

I was away with my uni project and was staying in a different town for few weeks.
    My BF at the time was planing on visiting me, but he wanted to surprise me. (Bless him)

It was before Xmas and it was quite cold and frosty (temperature in minus in single digits + snow).
    I was expecting him the following day in the afternoon and had been out drinking with a male friend.

We got woken up by the door bell early hours in the morning, the apartment was on the 3rd floor, no lift and we had street level entry system.
    It was him(!) very little time to tidy up.... it seems he must have been running up those 3 floors to see me...

So I kicked this guy out with the speed of light, not sure he gathered what was going on, must have thou after seeing the look on my face (LOL)
    I pushed him out to the living room's balcony, in his underwear, holding a pile of clothes, closed the door to the living room..
    ... and opened the main door and guided my BF to the bedroom, making sure we did not leave it for the next hour or so..

To the amusement of my neighbours my friend got dressed on the balcony (standing bare foot on the snow) and quietly let himself out.
    I swear that nothing went on between us that night, but my BF was a very angry and possessive type and there is no way in the world that he would not kick off.

They were officially introduced to each other few hours later when we went out for the dinner.

Excellent. Just wondering if you spent a night with some of the members on here, me included, would you be able to say next morning, "Nothing Happened". Lol. Regards. Ld.

Reviews

there was no way I could have talked myself out of it had we got caught.
    That does not mean that I would not try thou,
    ahhhahaha
    You have to try lol even if it does end up sounding like your in an episode of 2 and a half men.

Reviews

I start.

Is this why you are named "lucky" - Lu.

Anyway, I don't believe you. I figure you were humping your friend all night! !! Go on admit it: you need to come clean, its eating you up inside, carrying this lie around with you 24/7.... ... Spill.... tell the truth. We need to hear about your firth!!!
    Last edited by Rocker123; 21-07-16 at 13:08.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (23-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    Is this why you are named "lucky" - Lu.

Anyway, I don't believe you. I figure you were humping your friend all night! !! Go on admit it: you need to come clean, its eating you up inside, carrying this lie around with you 24/7.... ... Spill.... tell the truth. We need to hear about your firth!!!
    I would if I did.
    not that night thou.
    later

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-07-16), Rocker123 (21-07-16)

Reviews

I had butterflies in my tummy that day in anticipation of meeting Chow Mein for first time with her flying over to see me, with parents being away I just couldn't wait, Picked her up and carried her over the threshold as if we were a married couple and the excitement I got from unwrapping her and throwing her on the bed and blowing her was amazing, off comes my clothes, I was on top grinding away when suddenly the door flew open, was mortified as just been rumbled.
    Luckily I had a packet of jammie dodgers on the bed and the window was open too so fired one out the window and my pet dog went flying out after it so carried on where I left off
    Last edited by Walshie; 21-07-16 at 14:39.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-07-16), dave028 (21-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I had butterflies in my tummy that day in anticipation of meeting Chow Mein for first time with her flying over to see me, with parents being away I just couldn't wait, Picked her up and carried her over the threshold as if we were a married couple and the excitement I got from unwrapping her and throwing her on the bed and BLOWING HER was amazing, off comes my clothes, I was on top grinding away when suddenly the door flew open, was mortified as just been rumbled.
    Luckily I had a packet of jammie dodgers on the bed and the window was open too so fired one out the window and my pet dog went flying out after it so carried on where I left off
    Blowing her.................... up with a bicycle pump?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Bongo (21-07-16), Mr Cuddles (21-07-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Way too close!! Left the Tesco top up receipt on the kitchen table - arrived in to be crossexamined over it - swore to god it wasn't mine and must have picked it up in Tecso from previous customer!!!! Ugh ugh!!
    Seek and you shall find!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (23-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast