Thread: How close were you ever to get caught?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How close were you ever to get caught?

Was wondering if you will be willing to share some funny stories, provided you are not putting yourselves at risks?

I start.

This goes back approx 15 years ago.

I was away with my uni project and was staying in a different town for few weeks.
    My BF at the time was planing on visiting me, but he wanted to surprise me. (Bless him)

It was before Xmas and it was quite cold and frosty (temperature in minus in single digits + snow).
    I was expecting him the following day in the afternoon and had been out drinking with a male friend.
    He stayed overnight. nothing happened, we were both very drunk.

We got woken up by the door bell early hours in the morning, the apartment was on the 3rd floor, no lift and we had street level entry system.
    It was him(!) very little time to tidy up.... it seems he must have been running up those 3 floors to see me...
    literally it was seconds.

So I kicked this guy out with the speed of light, not sure he gathered what was going on, must have thou after seeing the look on my face (LOL)
    I pushed him out to the living room's balcony, in his underwear, holding a pile of clothes, closed the door to the living room..
    ... and opened the main door and guided my BF to the bedroom, making sure we did not leave it for the next hour or so..

To the amusement of my neighbours my friend got dressed on the balcony (standing bare foot on the snow) and quietly let himself out.
    I swear that nothing went on between us that night, but my BF was a very angry and possessive type and there is no way in the world that he would not kick off.
    So I had to chance it and thankfully it worked.

They were officially introduced to each other few hours later when we went out for the dinner.

It still makes me giggle now to think just how close it was.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (23-07-16)