Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: big hit

Reviews

You have the right to defend yourself regardless of gender.I dont know why people dont ask why it would be acceptable for a woman to hit a man? How about we start considering it unacceptable for people to hit each other regardless of gender.
    Last edited by dave028; 21-07-16 at 10:59.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (21-07-16), Bongo (21-07-16), LuckyLu (21-07-16)

Tbh I think it's quite sexist to say the physical differences are too big/it's not right to fight back. Women are plenty capable of physical abuse/violence/dominating men..

Tho the last fight I was in was probably when I was like 9 or 10..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave028 View Post
    You have the right to defend yourself regardless of gender.I dont know why people dont ask why it would be acceptable for a woman to hit a man? How about we start considering it unacceptable for people to hit each other regardless of gender.
    Do not let a dominatrix hear you saying that,

or she might restrain you:-)

or is that retrain you?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Do not let a dominatrix hear you saying that,

or she might restrain you:-)

or is that retrain you?
    Lol well if the restraining/retraining is between consenting adults then its all good

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (21-07-16)

Reviews

The original meaning of stiletto was a weapon-a small narrow bladed dagger oftrn concealed on the person.
    I have, a few times heard of women using such heels as weapons.
    One time was years ago, when a taxi driver said a group of women took off their shoes and started attacking him with the pointy heels, nothing probably to do with alcohol , he might not have given exact change.

Recently heard of a client(no names mentioned obviously) who requested such heels to be kicked full force into his nether regions.

He then complained when the toe of the shoe was being used rather than the actual stiletto heel.
    Takes all kinds, doesnt it. :-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

dave028 (21-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The original meaning of stiletto was a weapon-a small narrow bladed dagger oftrn concealed on the person.
    I have, a few times heard of women using such heels as weapons.
    One time was years ago, when a taxi driver said a group of women took off their shoes and started attacking him with the pointy heels, nothing probably to do with alcohol , he might not have given exact change.

Recently heard of a client(no names mentioned obviously) who requested such heels to be kicked full force into his nether regions.

He then complained when the toe of the shoe was being used rather than the actual stiletto heel.
    Takes all kinds, doesnt it. :-)
    If that's what someone is into fair play but fuck i would be out of commission for awhile after that.

I've seen women take of there heels and hit fellas while out drinking i always think what if the heel hits the guy in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Now your talking Lulu. ::
    amending a quote?
    people get ridden for that!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (21-07-16), dave028 (21-07-16)

I would never hit a woman, some of spanking of course yeahh If you got the balls to hit a woman you are a proper puss*

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    I would never hit a woman, some of spanking of course yeahh If you got the balls to hit a woman you are a proper puss*
    But what if you have to defend yourself?

Depends man if you are stronger than her just shout , grab her arms and say stop crazy woman ..
    Last edited by Jorge; 21-07-16 at 12:43.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast