Thread: Teressa and darcy leaving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Teressa and darcy leaving

Lads bad news! It has come to my attention that the beautiful pair of Teressa and Darcy will be leaving Ireland shortly! Within the next two weeks not to return! Don't say you have not been warned........

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skollywally For This Useful Post:

alcatel (20-07-16), ilovepussy123 (20-07-16), The D Man (21-07-16), willie wacker (20-07-16)

Reviews

Yeah, I missed them both by a day when they were in Limerick recently , they left early, seems they weren't busy.
    Met Teressa once, great girl.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yeah, I missed them both by a day when they were in Limerick recently , they left early, seems they weren't busy.
    Met Teressa once, great girl.
    Visit them maybe they will have a change of heart

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skollywally For This Useful Post:

alcatel (20-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skollywally View Post
    Lads bad news! It has come to my attention that the beautiful pair of Teressa and Darcy will be leaving Ireland shortly! Within the next two weeks not to return! Don't say you have not been warned........
    2 lovely ladies
    Well nothing lasts forever

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (21-07-16)

Reviews

That is not good news indeed. Met Darcy before and she was a very beautiful lady in every way. Had hoped to meet up again.

All the best wishes and luck to them for when they do leave.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (21-07-16)

Reviews

I'm sorry to hear that because i wish i could have had another chance to meet Darcy i had the pleasure of meeting her once and she was a real sweetheart and fucking gorgeous to add to that. A cracking petite body. I never met teressa but she also looks gorgeous. I wish the two ladies all the best and happiness for the future

Reviews

Sorry to hear Teressa and Darcy are leaving,met Darcy and she is a lovely lady the will be missed,the best off luck to them whatever the go,