Thread: What's happening Belfast?!?!?!

Default What's happening Belfast?!?!?!

Hey all,

Back in my beloved home city for a week or two - what is happenin? Who's about? Who are the legends to go see????

2. Default

I use to like it too but too risky now and was nearly caught the other week, know a few guys that were questioned by you know who and we dont need this hassle

Really - where was that?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I am based in Belfast but away for a few weeks.
    I have heard of no trouble anywhere, what are you talking about
    Josephine, it would be great if you would come to Dublin.......you would be kept busy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsup View Post
    I use to like it too but too risky now and was nearly caught the other week, know a few guys that were questioned by you know who and we dont need this hassle
    Really? I was cautious when the new law came into effect but barely a month later, when ever the Tall Ships where in Belfast, I was back on it and it doesn't seem to have changed anything. Could you elaborate as to how you were nearly caught and which road or general area it was (no apatments or hotels need to be mentioned)?
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Bongo (23-07-16)

Im in Belfast for a few weeks, not sure when I will get my ad up tho as my darling regs like to keep me on my back ;-)