Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching At The Moment?

1. Question What TV Shows Are You Watching At The Moment?

Anyone got any favourite shows or ones they're ones they're watching at the moment they'd like to share?

I'm currently watch the fuck out of Vikings, but otherwise between seasons at the moment. All my favourite shows are still a few months away: the next seasons of House of Cards and Sense8 aren't out until May, Orange is the New Black is in June, and they don't have a release date for Game of Thrones yet but it's probably going to be later in the year than usual. I finished watching Designated Survivor and Medici before Christmas, which weren't on the same level as the others I've mentioned there but still very good. Now I'm having withdrawal symptoms though! Need some recommendations, what's your favourite show right now?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aoife Irish TV For This Useful Post:

ilovepussy123 (24-01-17), IrishSarahBarra (01-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife Irish TV View Post
    Anyone got any favourite shows or ones they're ones they're watching at the moment they'd like to share?

I'm currently watch the fuck out of Vikings, but otherwise between seasons at the moment. All my favourite shows are still a few months away: the next seasons of House of Cards and Sense8 aren't out until May, Orange is the New Black is in June, and they don't have a release date for Game of Thrones yet but it's probably going to be later in the year than usual. I finished watching Designated Survivor and Medici before Christmas, which weren't on the same level as the others I've mentioned there but still very good. Now I'm having withdrawal symptoms though! Need some recommendations, what's your favourite show right now?
    I was made to catch up on the Game of Thrones, so that is done, now I am going through Dexter.
    Wanted to watch House of Cards, but have not gotten round to it yet. And Westworld.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Aoife Irish TV (24-01-17), ilovepussy123 (24-01-17)

I'm watching Vikings, Grimm, The Flash, Colony, Designated survivor, Supergirl, Gotham, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Z Nation (just finished) and a few others.
    Some are currently on the break, which I hate.

I to watch, but awaiting for iZombie to come back.

Yes, I am a geek when it comes to TV

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

ilovepussy123 (24-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I'm watching Vikings, Grimm, The Flash, Colony, Designated survivor, Supergirl, Gotham, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Z Nation (just finished) and a few others.

all those at the same time lol
    go boil your head

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepussy123 View Post
    all those at the same time lol
    Was thinking exactly the same myself ha ha

He must have multi room TV

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

I hope you know this is an adult site and children aren't allowed!

10. Default

The Night Of, Taboo and Westworld are all worth watching.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife Irish TV View Post

I can't wait for Orange is the new black... currently watching the good wife and I'm pleasantly surprised
    ** DAILY UPDATES ON MY TWITTER @Irishlyndsay

New XXR Content Bundles now available - 0874506911

WHATSAPP ME FOR VIRTUAL SERVICES.......

12. Default

Ugh I know, the wait for Orange is the New Black is killing me! I've heard great things about Westworld and iZombie but haven't started watching them yet. For some reason Brooklyn 99 just popped into my head as well; if anyone else here watches it you'll know Chelsea Peretti who plays Gina Linetti on the show. I stumbled across this bit from one of her stand up shows about eating a banana, very funny! Starts at 1:16

Also how did I forget about Archer??? They're being vague about the date for the new season though, just saying it's going to be in this Spring.

Reviews

Americans which will really resonate with anyone who lived through the 80s and Shameless USA, remarkably both are on Net2 so late that they are easily missed, the former has finished for it's season, but it's due back on US Screens in June!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast