Thread: What is needed to have a perfect Sunday?

Default What is needed to have a perfect Sunday?

I just woke up earlier and i was thinking what to do to have a lovely and relaxing sunday... Any suggestions?❤️❤️❤️

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophie69 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (17-07-16), Sterling Duchess Archer (17-07-16)

Reviews

You can give me a hand painting if you like.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

Nothing beats a sexy threesome with strawberries & fresh cream on the side and a nice bottle of wine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    Nothing beats a sexy threesome with strawberries & fresh cream on the side and a nice bottle of wine
    thats not a bad idea
    go boil your head

6. Default

It's glorious sunshine today. Don't waste a moment of it. Go outside for a walk and see where the mood and the day takes you. Bring your phone like I have if you must but try to look around you instead of looking at a screen. I've alloted myself this ten minutes screen time before I put it away again

Thats a good ideea now i need to find the persons to do that if not..) maybe i can keep the strawberries and the wine only for me 😈😈

Im not so in love with my phone ... I think ill go for a walk to tge store and take what MR-LOVA suggested me ) so ill do them in the same time🤓😘

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie69 View Post
    Im not so in love with my phone ... I think ill go for a walk to tge store and take what MR-LOVA suggested me ) so ill do them in the same time����
    I'm ready if you need me

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    I'm ready if you need me
    I wish but you are to far away ...soooo i will watch a movie and maybe after a 'set game'with myself)