Thread: Rimming (giving)

Default Rimming (giving)

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a lady that specilises in giving a good rimjob.
    I know plenty of girls have it in their favorites but I'm looking for someone who will blow my mind similar to my first experience with Savannah some years ago. My god she was good!

Best experience i had was with Apple in D9 and heard Anna in D8 is good as well

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by b_dog View Post
    Can anyone point me in the right direction of a lady that specilises in giving a good rimjob.
    I know plenty of girls have it in their favorites but I'm looking for someone who will blow my mind similar to my first experience with Savannah some years ago. My god she was good!
    Savannah is still around in Dublin if you look hard enough
    Try looking in D 17 , you never know who you will find
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by b_dog View Post
    If you can afford to travel go to Glasgow and see Neetu Massage as she give you a lot more than rimming giving as she love receiving aswell as I met her twice and damn she good and smoking hot.

Reviews

Jane in Northern Cross is superb.
    Galway Mick

Jane is the same lady that I was referring to, she used to advertise as Savannah. However she doesn't advertise rimming on her profile currently.

Make sure your ass smell good and we will definitely rim your hole.. But if you have ass like this, i will rim your ass for sure without you asking for it and i'll spank that beautiful thing as well.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ass1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	117708 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ass2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	117709 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ass3.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	117710

Hot asses like that shouldn't be wasted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sofie (24-07-16)

I always have it as clean as a whistle before meeting anyone.....!