Thread: Naugty boys, l have new toys now feast strap on and other shapes of strap ons.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dick Naugty boys, l have new toys now feast strap on and other shapes of strap ons.

lf you are into feasting, bondage,tie and tease,bollocks kicking,dog training,candle waxing,cleaner,boot licker, spiting,dog training,suffocation mask provided, gold and showers also a cadge to lock you in and l pee on you in the cadge and feed you the same time with strawberys. Later clean the dishies get a kick in your ass while you do that and l give you a full time slave for no money exchange if you pass my quality and my exarm.My biggest strap on is 25' also the feast but l have all sizes you wish.Poppers also provided and loads more to a good slave obeys the duty of the mistress and take orders right there you find me and don't miss out this Mistress and regret.let's get kinky fox and enjoy life in new technolodge of Kinky style.Everything from toys, ropes cans and handcaffs. Cross dressers are most welcome and just makes the whole Kinky right in humiliation of a Super domination if you are up for a good mistress with 5 star experience to tease you. To those Streight am lovely kisser,spanking, deep throught,oral with condoms a sweet lover in anything you wish except annal sex on me otherwise l can be addiction to you when you need a ladie.The choice is yours. l intertain both straight gentleman and also respectable gays. l love and respect your needs in sharing experience from one onother.

'
    Last edited by Natasha Babe; 16-07-16 at 17:21.