Thread: France terrorist attack in Nice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default France terrorist attack in Nice

At least 30 dead after terrorist attack on promenade

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dare4 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (14-07-16), funlover12 (14-07-16), Melindablondey (14-07-16), robbie9 (14-07-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (15-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I don't react well to violence.
    I don't understand how someone would ever do it?
    How can you just hate people so much?

It makes me sick to wake up to a news like this.

Thinking of all the lives lost and their families and friends.

RIP
    Me too Lu.
    All the attacks are sickening and disgusting but this one has hit me really hard. I think it could be that no guns or bombs were involved it is something that anybody who is sick enough could do and I can't imagine how police could stop it. It could be us next who knows our families.
    What is the world coming to.

Very sad News walking up this morning. Hard to see how this all going to end, before many more innocent lives are lost.

May they Rest in Piece.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Killing people in this way is very easy to do and could happen even more, knowing how effective it is.
    There are hundreds and thousands of LGV around the world, in nearly every city and town and we will never know if and when the next attack will happen.
    Unfortunately, there isn't much that anybody can do.

Taking another life is unfair and very selfish, especially when these people are innocent.
    Killing people in the name of a so called god is even worse and it is a desperate call to say how valuable their religion is.

People are scum and the planet would be better without us, but since we are here, we need to learn to respect and help each other.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (15-07-16), Melindablondey (17-07-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (15-07-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (17-07-16), willie wacker (15-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Killing people in this way is very easy to do and could happen even more, knowing how effective it is.
    There are hundreds and thousands of LGV around the world, in nearly every city and town and we will never know if and when the next attack will happen.
    Unfortunately, there isn't much that anybody can do.

Taking another life is unfair and very selfish, especially when these people are innocent.
    Killing people in the name of a so called god is even worse and it is a desperate call to say how valuable their religion is.

People are scum and the planet would be better without us, but since we are here, we need to learn to respect and help each other.
    Good statement Floki and i couldn't agree more...We are own worst enemy and sad thing is there will be more attack elsewhere but no one know where or when only them callous murderer does...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (17-07-16)

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (17-07-16)