Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Review on hold.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Reviews
    153

    Default Review on hold.

    I have a review on hold.
    Perhaps I went into too much detail, or someone did not like it.
    Would be nice (and courteous) for someone perhaps to PM me the reason.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    casman (12-07-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Steve!!!
    Ask us, fellow forums users will not know why your review is on hold
    Who but who, you should know that!
    I shall look into you and PM you.
    Xxxx
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 12-07-16 at 10:05.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (12-07-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Steve!!!
    Ask us, fellow forums users will not know why your review is on hold
    Who but who, you should know that!
    I shall look into you and PM you.
    Xxxx
    There was no mod about to PM earlier. Never able to find a mod when you need one.
    But, I PM'd you as soon as you came on. And no nicer person to contact.
    Thanks for your reply and help, Lu. I will remember you in my Christmas Card list.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I have a review on hold.
    Perhaps I went into too much detail, or someone did not like it.
    Would be nice (and courteous) for someone perhaps to PM me the reason.
    Yeah probably the escort didn't like it

  7. Default

    What i dont like about putting negative reviews on hold is that they believe the escorts but she is protecting her business and will of course lie to get the review removed, surely the Mods know this

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    There was no mod about to PM earlier. Never able to find a mod when you need one.
    But, I PM'd you as soon as you came on. And no nicer person to contact.
    Thanks for your reply and help, Lu. I will remember you in my Christmas Card list.
    awww, so nice of you, always happy to help.

    just to shed some light on this, my colleagues from he night shift are helping us with the reviews.
    when they are not sure about one, they leave it on hold for us to look into in the morning.

    Steve's review had some explicit content on a profile which does not accept explicit, hence my colleagues preferred to us to have a look in the morning before posting too much, respecting the advertiser's wish.
    There was no mystery, smokes, lights nor magic to it. the explanation is as plain and simple as that.

    Please note that on occasion we might take up to 24 hrs to publish your review.
    Xxx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorTheNightShift (14-07-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsup View Post
    What i dont like about putting negative reviews on hold is that they believe the escorts but she is protecting her business and will of course lie to get the review removed, surely the Mods know this
    very common perception, but incorrect.

    If an advertiser claims the review is ill-intended and false, we put it on hold and contact the reviewer for more information.
    We leave a note on your review for you to see, send you a PM and an e-mail. so you see, we make a proper effort to reach you ASAP.

    How long the review is offline (on hold) simply depends on how quickly the reviewer gets back to us with the info we need.

    again, no deception or conspiracy here, just following a procedure.

    And tbh, if it was not for the malicious reviews, false accusations produced only to damage someone's business, and if all reviews were truthful, we would not have to do it.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsup View Post
    What i dont like about putting negative reviews on hold is that they believe the escorts but she is protecting her business and will of course lie to get the review removed, surely the Mods know this
    I'm sure the mods don't like people automatically assuming the worst and it's a negative review but there you go, shit happens.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sure the mods don't like people automatically assuming the worst and it's a negative review but there you go, shit happens.
    I love to see people here speculating like Ballsup which has never made even one review and others that from 2014 with no reviews..Speculate is really easy

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

    zilch (14-07-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Personally if you don't review you've no right to comment and one step further would be no right to even access this area of the forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •