Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Frightening Experience

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default Frightening Experience

    Was in bed last night watching some You Tube videos on my phone when I heard a shuffling noise by my wardrobe, I turned my phone around to see what it was and there stood a small goblin like creature with bloodshot eyes and loads of teeth staring straight back at me, I jumped back in the bed, dropped the phone but when I composed myself and shone the phone light again in that direction it was gone, Thank God
    A rather frightening experience for me and I really do believe now We Are Not Alone.

    Any guys or escorts have any strange experiences when touring or at the hotels or apartments
    Last edited by Walshie; 11-07-16 at 09:59.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Was in bed last night watching some You Tube videos on my phone when I heard a shuffling noise by my wardrobe, I turned my phone around to see what it was and there stood a small goblin like creature with bloodshot eyes and loads of teeth staring straight back at me, I jumped back in the bed, dropped the phone but when I composed myself and shone the phone light again in that direction it was gone, Thank God
    A rather frightening experience for me and I really do believe now We Are Not Alone.

    Any guys or escorts have any strange experiences when touring or at the hotels or apartments
    Definitely wasn't zilch then

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    AbidingPond (11-07-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,359
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Need to read the reviews carefully before booking a fifty-euro an hour escort on outcall.

    Seriously, I am totally unsuperstitious; I am convinced there is a rational explaination for everything.
    Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by SteveB; 11-07-16 at 13:15.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-07-16), Super ModeratorFloki (11-07-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I was at a haunted house one where objects would move for no apparent reason, no earthquakes reported in the area either

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    What's more frightening is I think he was searching the wardrobe for Chow Mein. Dirty little bugger

  8. #6

    Default

    Yep, some of those wardrobe mirrors do give a pretty good reflection...

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfeagle For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-07-16), blue rebel (11-07-16), philipkntz (11-07-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeagle View Post
    Yep, some of those wardrobe mirrors do give a pretty good reflection...
    Jeez, now I’m a 2ft nothing goblin that drinks too much ands got a set of teeth like jaws, thanks

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Every morning I wake to see an angry prick staring down at me.
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (11-07-16)

  13. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Jeez, now I’m a 2ft nothing goblin that drinks too much ands got a set of teeth like jaws, thanks
    Don't fret: there's always AA - and a good dentist can do wonders. The height issue is a bit of a stickler... perhaps stretching exercises?

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,734
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Was in bed last night watching some You Tube videos on my phone when I heard a shuffling noise by my wardrobe, I turned my phone around to see what it was and there stood a small goblin like creature with bloodshot eyes and loads of teeth staring straight back at me, I jumped back in the bed, dropped the phone but when I composed myself and shone the phone light again in that direction it was gone, Thank God
    A rather frightening experience for me and I really do believe now We Are Not Alone.

    Any guys or escorts have any strange experiences when touring or at the hotels or apartments
    Buy better shit man.........

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Samantha British (12-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •