Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: What to expect when its your first time getting an escort!

  1. Post What to expect when its your first time getting an escort!

    Haven't seen or hope I didn't miss a thread on this topic , just like people to give there opinions and advice to noobs:-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Depends on the escort.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    It's customary on a first visit to wipe your knob on the curtains when you're done.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    whoseyourdaddy (07-07-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,266
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    It's customary on a first visit to wipe your knob on the curtains when you're done.

    And block the Jack's before leaving
    Hello

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (08-07-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    To make an appointment you obviously need to phone.
    With a lot of escorts it is pointless making an appointment too long into the future. Usually an hourís notice is more than enough.
    Just ring around until some girl in your area answers the phone.
    Bear in mind that most girls do not want to spend much time on the phone so phoning up and asking them to explain the ins and outs of how to meet them will just piss them off.
    Usually I would phone up, as them where they are, and could I meet them today at x time.
    You are usually given some place to go to (the landmark) and to phone from there to receive detailed directions.
    It is usual to phone to confirm an appointment half or a quarter of an hour before to confirm you are still going. Girl will usually ask you to do this.
    Be aware, escort directions are famous for being difficult to follow, and this is not helped when familiar landmarks and streets etc. are spoken with a foreign accent.
    When you are in the apartment, just say how long you intend to stay, half an hour is usually good for a first visit, and if you know the fee, have it ready and hand it over without the girl having to ask for it. The girl will often disappear into another room with the money, and will be back in a few moments. Those few moments can be nervous at the start, but this is normal.
    Then it is you and the girl. Donít worry, no matter how badly it goes, the girl will not be fazed, she has seen it all before.
    Besides, most of the girls are very professional and it most likely will go very well.

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (07-07-16), Best Before (08-07-16), BiggTipp (07-07-16), feargal (07-07-16), irishdeltaforce (08-07-16), JAMESCORK (08-07-16), lildick (07-07-16), Mister Anderson (08-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (07-07-16), mrbob (11-07-16), shyguyshyguy12 (07-07-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Wow, someone has written my biography.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,266
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    To make an appointment you obviously need to phone.
    With a lot of escorts it is pointless making an appointment too long into the future. Usually an hourís notice is more than enough.
    Just ring around until some girl in your area answers the phone.
    Bear in mind that most girls do not want to spend much time on the phone so phoning up and asking them to explain the ins and outs of how to meet them will just piss them off.
    Usually I would phone up, as them where they are, and could I meet them today at x time.
    You are usually given some place to go to (the landmark) and to phone from there to receive detailed directions.
    It is usual to phone to confirm an appointment half or a quarter of an hour before to confirm you are still going. Girl will usually ask you to do this.
    Be aware, escort directions are famous for being difficult to follow, and this is not helped when familiar landmarks and streets etc. are spoken with a foreign accent.
    When you are in the apartment, just say how long you intend to stay, half an hour is usually good for a first visit, and if you know the fee, have it ready and hand it over without the girl having to ask for it. The girl will often disappear into another room with the money, and will be back in a few moments. Those few moments can be nervous at the start, but this is normal.
    Then it is you and the girl. Donít worry, no matter how badly it goes, the girl will not be fazed, she has seen it all before.
    Besides, most of the girls are very professional and it most likely will go very well.

    Don't make it rain with the cash, they don't like that

    Hello

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    moonlightbeauty (08-07-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    What to expect, when it's your first time getting an escort?


    Expect to pay.



    What to expect when it's your second time getting an escort?


    Expect to pay!



    What to expect when it's your third time getting an escort?






    Expect an overdrawn bank statement in the post;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    To make an appointment you obviously need to phone.
    With a lot of escorts it is pointless making an appointment too long into the future. Usually an hourís notice is more than enough.
    Just ring around until some girl in your area answers the phone.
    Bear in mind that most girls do not want to spend much time on the phone so phoning up and asking them to explain the ins and outs of how to meet them will just piss them off.
    Usually I would phone up, as them where they are, and could I meet them today at x time.
    You are usually given some place to go to (the landmark) and to phone from there to receive detailed directions.
    It is usual to phone to confirm an appointment half or a quarter of an hour before to confirm you are still going. Girl will usually ask you to do this.
    Be aware, escort directions are famous for being difficult to follow, and this is not helped when familiar landmarks and streets etc. are spoken with a foreign accent.
    When you are in the apartment, just say how long you intend to stay, half an hour is usually good for a first visit, and if you know the fee, have it ready and hand it over without the girl having to ask for it. The girl will often disappear into another room with the money, and will be back in a few moments. Those few moments can be nervous at the start, but this is normal.
    Then it is you and the girl. Donít worry, no matter how badly it goes, the girl will not be fazed, she has seen it all before.
    Besides, most of the girls are very professional and it most likely will go very well.
    OP take note this just about sums it up. "The girl will often disappear into another room with the money, and will be back in a few moments. Those few moments can be nervous at the start, but this is normal." I get naked.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 08-07-16 at 01:03.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (08-07-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,266
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    OP take note this just about sums it up. "The girl will often disappear into another room with the money, and will be back in a few moments. Those few moments can be nervous at the start, but this is normal." I get naked.
    I have shower while she secures the money , always get a shower, hygiene is important and it's a high priority for the ladies.
    Hello

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (08-07-16), Best Before (08-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •