Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: If a man is attracted to ts does that make him gay?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Sorry for my previous cynical response was lazy to explain but now i'm in da mood. As a genuine ts who has been living as pre op transsexual for over 20 years, here is my opinion.

Technically yes cock is a male organ and for those who having sex male to male will be labelled as homosexual and if you having sex with TV, yes you can still be labelled as gay because they are boys in girls clothes, HOWEVER transsexual is NOT A MAN because we live as girl 24/7 despite we still have cock. We are just girls with extra package or girls with cock.

What is strap on? Does it resemble penis shape? What is your sexuality if you love strap on? Ask yourself why on earth that strap on ever exist in this century? Before was just dildo and now strap on. Who knows what is the next toys in the future.

Does it make you gay if you enjoying sex with ordinary girl with strap on?
    If your answer is YES, may i know why?
    If your answer is NO, i'd just say GOOD BOY!

I consider a man as heterosexual when/if he attracted to female and ts BUT i consider him as Bi if he attracted to ordinary girl and ts but at the same time he attracted to tv, crossdresser and dragqueen.

To explain everything regarding about TS will be never ending story and complicated with lots of confusions to comprehend. I have no idea how many times i have explained these in my entire life. I'm disappointed because there is still not many guys who love ts have the guts to hang out with us in open public. As for myself, private meeting meaning only for business.

Fuck labelling yourself and be what you are! If you brave enough, GET OUT OF THE CLOSET AND DON'T BE SHY! Peoples change, so as your desires but the most important is, YOU'RE HAPPY
    Nice to get a ts woman's opinion on the subject i especially agree with the important thing being that your happy.

No it doesn't necessarily make you gay , now u can go back to your sleep and have sweet and wet dreams about us lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady123 View Post
    Please let me know if it's Normal for a straight man to find ts attractive and a turn on and y? Or does it make me gay? Confused
    Those type of comments make my day ! I can't deny uve got a good taste with ts haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Being attracted to a TS does not mean you are gay. Example, I dare any red blooded heterosexual to look at Laura Boldrini's pictures and tell me straight that they aren't the least bit attracted and that there isn't a surge of blood flowing down to yer own cocks.

Now.. if you want to suck cock or jerk a cock off, attracted to cocks or some other fascination with cocks that aren't your own, regardless of who it's attached to, you're gay or bi.

I've said cock a lot in this post... I'm beginning to question things. Fucking glad Saul ain't around to capitalise on this situation. Read into THAT as you will.

TL;DR version: are you attracted to a TS's feminine appearance? If so, you're not gay/bi. If you have fantasies about cocks that aren't your own, you're gay/bi.

Take me for instance. Am I attracted to Laura Boldrini? Hell to the fucking yes. Have I any desire to be acquainted with any other cock other than my own? Hell to the fucking no.

Conclusion: we're in the 21st century. Stop trying to throw a label on things and enjoy life.

QED
    That's very flattering mr Anon , if you ever decide to indulge yourself u'd be more than welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I said it in the beginning, nothing wrong with finding the female form attractive, some very beautiful TS/TV ladies, you actually picked my favorite too, Laura Boldrini, gorgeous lady and person, it's finding out whats under the hood is the issue.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    No it doesn't necessarily make you gay , now u can go back to your sleep and have sweet and wet dreams about us lol

Those type of comments make my day ! I can't deny uve got a good taste with ts haha

That's very flattering mr Anon , if you ever decide to indulge yourself u'd be more than welcome
    Miss Boldrini,
    i thought you would be in ireland for the summer holidays!

Exclamation Labels.

There is nothing wrong with labels, it's what defines us.

To use the example Gay. What's so wrong with being called gay, if indeed you like men or like TS's girls. Traditional being called Gay, was an insult, or it was in my school days. Now in this day and age it's just as accepted as being straight, and it's great to see the gay community celebrating it.

Why is that guys that see TS girls get so outrages when they are labeled gay or bi?? Perhaps its because that are ashamed of their feeling and they still consider, Gays and Bisexuals as second class citizens. In which case they are just as bigoted as the people that protest against the LGBT community, to add to the fact they are hypocrites.

It's being said already, what ever label you are, embrace it and enjoy life.

To answer the original OP question, "If a man is attracted to TS does that make him gay/Bi" probably not but it does make him gay/bi curious in my opinion. And what's the harm in that?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

hoordog (16-07-16)

6. Default

Look at it this way , if you fancy women and you fancy transexuals , it's a bonus . Me personally I love women but also have sex with transexuals , why , because I love sucking a smooth cock, I look at men but don't find myself attracted to them , they do nothing for me, I think slot of men enjoy the idea of sucking a cock, don't label who or what you are , if you enjoy something, do it, life is too short for labelling .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast