Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If a man is attracted to ts does that make him gay?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    Ok so you are not labelling anyone but you are saying they cant be straight. I suppose you are un labelling them. If someone can be gay, straight or bi and you remove one of the options you are still sort of labelling them you just aren't being specific on which one they are.
    In the original post it was the OP that said Normal straight man, I merely used his description and turned it into sexual orientation, hence removing the label, see what I mean by reasding something and interpreting it the way they wish to take insult

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    As for debate, you cannot have a debate on this matter without guys things getting out of hand with false insinuations and people reading one thing and interpreting it the way they want to, usually taking insult where none was intended.
    I'm all for debate and I don't think you are trying to insult people but a lot of your comments sound like

"you shouldn't care what label someone puts on you but you aren't straight. You shouldn't label yourself but you aren't straight. I'm not trying to label you but you aren't straight. I didn't say you were gay but you aren't straight"

I'm not saying this is what you are trying to say but surely you can see why someone might read it that way and feel insulted or labelled.

Reviews

In the original post it was the OP that said Normal straight man, I merely used his description and turned it into sexual orientation, hence removing the label, see what I mean by reasding something and interpreting it the way they wish to take insult
    And you asked me why am I bothering to respond??? You are keeping the thread going on your own.

Reviews

I'm all for debate and I don't think you are trying to insult people but a lot of your comments sound like

"you shouldn't care what label someone puts on you but you aren't straight. You shouldn't label yourself but you aren't straight. I'm not trying to label you but you aren't straight. I didn't say you were gay but you aren't straight"

I'm not saying this is what you are trying to say but surely you can see why someone might read it that way and feel insulted or labelled.
    But you've taken comments, put them together to make them look completely out of context with the rest of the post, is that not against board rules?

Anyway, call me Gay, call me BI, who cares is more the point I'm making, if you wish to single out a point within a point and imply it's my opinion as a whole then that's your problem, not mine, I've expressed my opinion more than once, I'm not intending to insult anyone, I would like people to stop giving a shit about what society labels them and move on.

Reviews

Ok you have to explain this one to me. First of all they said is "it normal for straight men" not "normal straight men" and you didn't turn his description into a sexual orientation and remove the label. Straight already is a sexual orientation and a label.

Yes you removed the label gay but you also removed the label straight from the options of what they were which is indirectly labelling them gay or bi.

Reviews

I am bored by rules. Am against many of them.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Where's me ol' buddy Beast? He could drive this for the next six pages.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

But you've taken comments, put them together to make them look completely out of context with the rest of the post, is that not against board rules?

Anyway, call me Gay, call me BI, who cares is more the point I'm making, if you wish to single out a point within a point and imply it's my opinion as a whole then that's your problem, not mine, I've expressed my opinion more than once, I'm not intending to insult anyone, I would like people to stop giving a shit about what society labels them and move on.
    I'm pretty sure I specifically said I didn't think you were trying to insult people and how did I put them together out of context? You did say if someone has sex with someone with a "male organ" then "you're not straight". You said you'd argue this to the end of time while saying you don't care. If you don't care why argue?

Reviews

Ok you have to explain this one to me. First of all they said is "it normal for straight men" not "normal straight men" and you didn't turn his description into a sexual orientation and remove the label. Straight already is a sexual orientation and a label.

Yes you removed the label gay but you also removed the label straight from the options of what they were which is indirectly labelling them gay or bi.
    Why are you so hung up on trying to twist what I say instead of actually contributing to the subject, I said straight you said Gay and Bi, whose labeling more me or you, lets not get petty here.

I always find it's the ones that are some how ashamed by what they do that object the most, be yourself
    I bet not one of your mates know you like cock? Why is that ask yourself.

Reviews

I'm pretty sure I specifically said I didn't think you were trying to insult people and how did I put them together out of context? You did say if someone has sex with someone with a "male organ" then "you're not straight". You said you'd argue this to the end of time while saying you don't care. If you don't care why argue?
    Argue, if I was arguing would there not be insults galore flying, I'm having a discussion, passing a bit of time, anyway, times up, gotta go.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast