Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: About our " nice " client and the rewievs !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I'm just shit stirring.

Although I really hate being double booked
    If you cant beat um join um as it is a haven for Shit Stirrers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

TonyB (04-07-16)

3. Default

hah nice

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Daftpawn View Post
    hah nice
    Hi Daftpawn do you know any other words only Hah nice as you have replied to 6 posts with the same Hah nice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

TonyB (05-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Hi Daftpawn do you know any other words only Hah nice as you have replied to 6 posts with the same Hah nice.
    He's probably a 10 post guy and you may have frightened him off making the tenth post ffs ;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (05-07-16)

Ffs. He was arriving 15.41 for his 15.45 appointment, and freaked out at 15.46. By all proof, she was 1 minute late. Miscommunication?! She needs two hands and a set of eyes to get ready. You can't text and put on mascara at the same time. Ridiculous. As soon as he flapped it was over. It didn't matter when or how long it took her to reply after 15.46, she wasn't going to touch off him. There's your dble booking, all about the money argument out the window. She was quite happy to work at €30-€37.50 an hr for a few, and not get into bed with an ape.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Ffs. He was arriving 15.41 for his 15.45 appointment, and freaked out at 15.46. By all proof, she was 1 minute late. Miscommunication?! She needs two hands and a set of eyes to get ready. You can't text and put on mascara at the same time. Ridiculous. As soon as he flapped it was over. It didn't matter when or how long it took her to reply after 15.46, she wasn't going to touch off him. There's your dble booking, all about the money argument out the window. She was quite happy to work at €30-€37.50 an hr for a few, and not get into bed with an ape.
    This info was omitted from Jessicas post, if I'm reading everything correct and could have avoided the whole unpleasantness. The guy did not know that a few minutes was literally a few minutes. Still no excuse for his behavour. As I said earlier, she brought out the asshole in him. Best that he was outside the door at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Ffs.[B] She was quite happy to work at €30-€37.50 an hr for a few.
    ????????
    I haven't been haggling enough.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 05-07-16 at 01:09.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (05-07-16)

I estimated. For me, I have it at €68 p/hr with all things running smoothly, after expenses. I'm not comfortable working at €80. Then, I do pay myself lunch hr.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (05-07-16)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast