Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: About our " nice " client and the rewievs !!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,564

    Thumbs down About our " nice " client and the rewievs !!!

    CLIENT 15:41 : " Hi, I am here. Are you ready please ?"
    ME 15:42 : " Please give me a few minutes "
    CLIENT 15:42 : Ok, how long? "
    1 miss call from him / because I was showering I didn't pick up
    CLIENT 15:46 : " I'm a registered member of the site, you have completly wasted my time.
    I booked this appointment over 1 hour ago. I will leave a negativ rewiev."
    ME 15:49 : " Why because somebody was late before you and I asked a few min to take a shower ? "
    " It was 5 min "
    CLIENT 15:51 : " You would't answer or tell me how long. If the person before is late , it's not my fault.
    You didn't even tell me. "
    ME 15:53 : " I was under thewater in hurry I didn't want to late and I wanted to be fresh for you. "

    From 16:07 he would like to visit me ... NO WAY TO VISIT ME IN THIS STYLE !!!
    I AM IN DUBLIN .
    " I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
    I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
    I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
    I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. "Audrey Hepburn

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (04-07-16), Irish Fiona (04-07-16), Irish Josephine (03-07-16), IrishDaisie69 (03-07-16), irishdeltaforce (04-07-16), johnnymac (03-07-16), LLLLL (04-07-16), LuckyLu (04-07-16), PMan (04-07-16), smallcock (04-07-16), tom rambo (04-07-16), tom sand (03-07-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    On the rivet
    Posts
    640

    Default

    If you asked to be given a few minutes i do not know why he was so upset. The sun is shining for a change and he could a took a few minutes to enjoy the good weather. Patience is a virtue after all...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to eilogin For This Useful Post:

    IrishDaisie69 (03-07-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Twitter come join me :D
    Posts
    5,895

    Default

    My record breaker was in Enniskillen 2 mins and he left - lol

    Love ye Enniskillen x

    Except him x
    Meet me on Twitter >> so many naked bodies its unbearable no need to sign up or log in all on view xxx


    Bye Bye x

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Bridgittee (03-07-16), IrishDaisie69 (03-07-16), irishdeltaforce (04-07-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,039
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    CLIENT 15:41 : " Hi, I am here. Are you ready please ?"
    ME 15:42 : " Please give me a few minutes "
    CLIENT 15:42 : Ok, how long? "
    1 miss call from him / because I was showering I didn't pick up
    CLIENT 15:46 : " I'm a registered member of the site, you have completly wasted my time.
    I booked this appointment over 1 hour ago. I will leave a negativ rewiev."
    ME 15:49 : " Why because somebody was late before you and I asked a few min to take a shower ? "
    " It was 5 min "
    CLIENT 15:51 : " You would't answer or tell me how long. If the person before is late , it's not my fault.
    You didn't even tell me. "
    ME 15:53 : " I was under thewater in hurry I didn't want to late and I wanted to be fresh for you. "

    From 16:07 he would like to visit me ... NO WAY TO VISIT ME IN THIS STYLE !!!
    You should have found out his name on here and shamed him properly.

    I think you had a lucky escape with this jumped up mug.
    Males have Mickey's ........simple huh.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    IrishDaisie69 (03-07-16), irishdeltaforce (04-07-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (03-07-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    780
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    What time was the booking for, was he early?
    What importance is it that he is a member here as I don't see it, some think it makes them feel superior
    Last edited by Chez; 03-07-16 at 16:31.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    IrishDaisie69 (03-07-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,796
    Reviews
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    What time was the booking for, was he early?
    What importance is it that he is a member here as I don't see it, some think it makes them feel superior
    Or maybe some just like people to be on time

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,564

    Default

    Maybe he had a bad experience before or he is thinking to much about himself ... I don't know.
    But what is this behavior ?
    I AM IN DUBLIN .
    " I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
    I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
    I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
    I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. "Audrey Hepburn

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (04-07-16), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (04-07-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (03-07-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,796
    Reviews
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Maybe he had a bad experience before or he is thinking to much about himself ... I don't know.
    But what is this behavior ?
    You were the one that was late.
    What about your behaviour?
    You didn't answer him

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,564

    Default

    Anyway I feel for better this situation than to meet with this "nice" person ...
    I AM IN DUBLIN .
    " I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
    I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
    I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
    I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. "Audrey Hepburn

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,039
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Maybe he had a bad experience before or he is thinking to much about himself ... I don't know.
    But what is this behavior ?
    This is the behaviour of an ignorant knob who thinks by threatening you with a bad review will get him a better service when it usually has the opposite effect.
    Males have Mickey's ........simple huh.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (04-07-16)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •