Thread: Germany ..............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Germany ..............

yahoo off to Germany either tommor or Sun for fun and frolics with old pals.Im going to make it my best intention not to return to this place.

Ric Flair,BBJ and QPH seriously guys why bother.nothing against Pat but why even bother with the crap.You cannot win,the next thing youll have is ppl going to leave the site over the modding.I have seen this crap before and know the score with it.Whetehr you remove ,edit ,move ,it doesnt matter because the minds are made up with some here anyway.Dont know about you guys but my time is too valuable to go reading the whole site here all the time.For instance i hardly ever read the warning area because its too negative,far too negative for me.No intention of having to read ongoing crap so im out.

For the minority of those here who caused hassle.Im serious in what i say when you need only look at each other to find your worst enemies.

Cheerio,
    Westside.

PS i only like black grapes and no flowers plz.

Reviews

you know what they say about bad rubbish.....

nbt

Blog Entries

I've been told that stuttgart is not such a bad place

Default Cologne

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I've been told that stuttgart is not such a bad place
    An old friend of mine Herbie,well himself and another few are over there.Herbie went through somewhat of a metamorphos as of late.He got married and shaved his whole head and has mellowed somewhat although he is still a messy as ever.Im still waiting for him to buy a bible and start preaching to all and sundry.With them its just as case of me calling and saying i will be over when i get a flight.I mightnt even go yet.I have no flight booked yet.I have no accomodation costs and am usually too drunk to realise how broke i am over there and my packing list is an fairly extensive one..........Me.

Heil Herbie,
    Westside.