Thread: Risks of giving and receiving OWO

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Risks of giving and receiving OWO

So...

I'm just back from France and while over there I treated my self to an encounter off the French version of EI .
    This was my first punt the wrong side of my wedding vows and as well as feeling guilty as sin about that i'm also a bit concerned. The combination of whisky and testosterone that comes from 7 days of celibacy led to a scenario where there was giving and receiving of OWO. Something that in my more regular days of punting i wouldn't even of considered. Obviously the garden was well kept and looked clean or i wouldn't even of considered it and the young Russian girl was certainly high class given the price for an hour.

In the old days this would have been a no problem trip to the GUM clinic for peace of mind, but one of the conditions of me being let away to the football for 10 days was that me and the Mrs would start "trying" when i got home. Luckily enough nature has granted me a weeks grace as the painters are in, but i'm going to be in a tight spot once she starts ovulating.

So the question is how risky is the giving and receiving of OWO? Should i just crack on unconcerned or should i be making an excuse until i can get checked.

Any helpful advice or experience would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Bob
    Last edited by Jorge; 02-07-16 at 15:00.