Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ufc 200

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Lesnar only has ground game. He needs a better stand up coach if he wants to beat anyone in the top 5.

Shit fight...no much action
    Last edited by Jorge; 16-07-16 at 11:05.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Bongo (16-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Shit fight...no much action
    True, Same with the cormier vs silva fight.
    UFC 200 was a big let down.

Bongo man what about this one light weight but good fight...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Bongo (16-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Bongo man what about this one light weight but good fight...

Yes the best fights where the preliminary bouts before the main event.
    Aldos fight was class and so was the womens fight.
    Aldo demolished edgar.

Canīt really blame Anderson for the fight though, he has 48hrs notice before the event. Fair play to the guy for taking it.

As for Lesnar and hunt, i hear hunts asking for the full purse now or out of the UFC contract.

Did anyone happen to see the Bellator 158 knockout of Cyborg?
    Gruesome after images.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Bongo (18-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    Canīt really blame Anderson for the fight though, he has 48hrs notice before the event. Fair play to the guy for taking it.

As for Lesnar and hunt, i hear hunts asking for the full purse now or out of the UFC contract.

Did anyone happen to see the Bellator 158 knockout of Cyborg?
    Gruesome after images.
    True anderson is the original golden goat. He will fight anyone, any time, any weight class, anywhere.
    People love to see him fight. I think if he had of fought daniel when he was in his prime he would have knocked him out easy enough.

I feel sorry for daniel as he only got a fraction of what he would of got for the Jones fight.

Fair play to both fighters.

Late to the party on this one. Thought it was really disappointing, but had been shaping up as such since the various withdrawals.

Was disappointed in Lesnar, & especially since the failed tests. On the night I actually thought Hunt provided him with more problems, and questions that he didn't have answers for, than I thought he would, even if it was a shit fight. Wasn't very exciting but it was telling how limited Lesner is as a MMA fighter. & in the WWE they're more likely to turn a blind eye or sweep the drugs under the carpet.. He's too old now I think, & maybe finished after these failed tests?

Silva was on a hiding to nothing. Fight played out exactly as you'd have predicted. Cormier fought the smart fight and again it didn't make for a great spectacle. Don't think Silva should've taken the fight tbh, even if he was once possibly the best there's ever been. Not the right conditions to give himself a proper chance & was lucky he didn't meet a more aggressive opponent in Cormier.

Credit to the UFC for their dope testing/transparency. Shame about the Trump support..

Main event with the women was alright for as long as it lasted, but overall a bit of a let down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12