Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what sex will be like in 2050

Default This is what sex will be like in 2050

I'm tempted but nothing will ever beat the real thing!

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...50--WJd2rerGrZ
    no one is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishBlower For This Useful Post:

Jessy Tattoo (03-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by irishblower View Post
    i'm tempted but nothing will ever beat the real thing!

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...50--wjd2rergrz
    there'll be only cunt sluts of robots as the human race will be annihilated

I'm with you on the real thing!!!
    She was a Naughty Little Minx
    SANTRY 21/8 - 27/8 LAST TOUR !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlower View Post

Well look on the bright side
    All STD,s will become redundant

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Was the girl in the pics.
    Nice enough girl but a bit mechanical.
    Bit messy. Instead of using ky jelly she used Castrol GTX.
    Could go on but girl requested no negative reviews.

Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

IrishBlower (02-07-16)

Thinking at you signature...

Love tattoos.Let's have fun guys.xxx
    xxx
    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Blog Entries
    Reviews

they have robots now with the physical intelligence very close to humans (exceeding it in some cases) and theres already life like sex dolls very close to human feeling and texture and weight (tom was telling me) so marrying the two together wont be that far off. I would say the days of a very attractive and lifelike robot (as in no difference) are certainly within our life times, but maybe another 30 years on top of that to become affordable to the masses.

This brings up something else, what if we are the end result! in other words way back in time an ancestor of humans invented robots like we did...then robots took over or nearly did (in the same way as the way things are going now since the industrial revolution)....but we sought to combine the benefits of both...by making the most lifelike robots there are (us humans version 2.3) which have all the benefits of robots (longevity and replacing parts when it wears out)
    and using our nervous system as the motherboards and power supply etc do in computers in the metaphorical sense.

then we decided no lets not do that and decided to obliterate every piece of knowledge that ever related to 'the project' of doing what I just described so that now we are naturally striving for the same end point but because we have no memory or records of it ever being done and the consequences....were doing it all over again! and going round and round in circles through time

its just evolution....controlled by us....erm god, so we are god
    Last edited by funlover12; 03-07-16 at 12:10.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (03-07-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    they have robots now with the physical intelligence very close to humans (exceeding it in some cases) and theres already life like sex dolls very close to human feeling and texture and weight (tom was telling me) so marrying the two together wont be that far off. I would say the days of a very attractive and lifelike (as in no difference) are certainly within our life times, but maybe another 30 years on top of that to become affordable to the masses.

This brings up something else, what if we are the end result! in other words way back in time an ancestor of humans invented robots like we did...then robots took over or nearly did (in the same way as the way things are going now since the industrial revolution)....but we sought to combine the benefits of both...by making the most lifelike robots there are (us humans version 2.3) which have all the benefits of robots (longevity and replacing parts when it wears out)
    and using our nervous system as the motherboards and power supply etc do in computers in the metaphorical sense.

then we decided no lets not do that and decided to obliterate every piece of knowledge that ever related to 'the project' of doing what I just described so that now we are naturally striving for the same end point but because we have no memory or records of it ever being done and the consequences....were doing it all over again! and going round and round in circles through time

its just evolution....controlled by us....erm god, so we are god
    The next step in evolution is born of conscious thought, from carbon to silicon. Here comes the singularity.

If I were the type to believe in purpose then I'd believe that's the purpose of humanity, to create its own successor.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 03-07-16 at 12:15.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (03-07-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    The next step in evolution is born of conscious thought, from carbon to silicon. Here comes the singularity.

If I were the type to believe in purpose then I'd believe that's the purpose of humanity, to create its own successor.
    and thats not too far from "if god didnt exist man would create it.." sort of idea innit
    Last edited by funlover12; 03-07-16 at 12:34. Reason: imagine an edit where the only change was adding 'and' to the beginning of a sentance..instead of removing it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (03-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast