Thread: Quick guide to how sex workers are further criminalized under new law

Reviews

Default Quick guide to how sex workers are further criminalized under new law

Wendy Lyon, a wonderful lawyer and committed genuine feminist has tweeted this chart to debunk the nonsense that under the proposed new anti sex worker laws that sex workers will be offered more protection -

https://twitter.com/wendylyon/status...735241729?s=09

I suspect this will give us one of the most vicious anti sex worker laws in The Western World, it's worse than Sweden, admittedly, Saudi Arabia and North Korea and Iran will still be out in front worldwide and are you seriously trying to tell me that the 'great and the good' males in their society don't indulge with impunity to legal sanctions?
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 23-06-16 at 11:28.
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (23-06-16), Larrii (26-06-16), The Equalizer (23-06-16), TonyB (26-06-16)

Reviews

Like talking to a brick wall though. Sure wasn't that long ago that some of these pro-criminalisation campaigners were blasting Amnesty International and the World Health Organisation for essentially saying criminalisation is the wrong way to go for the protection of sex workers. Can't remember when that was exactly, wasn't too long ago but I remember reading about it on an article in the papers, possibly online as well.

They don't care, all that matters to them is their misguided ideals and everyone else is wrong no matter what hard facts are brought to their attention.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

4. Default

Oldest profession in the world...Older than lawyers