Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Refused a Piss

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Slight difference between a traveller being refused a drink and a fella wandering in off the street who is not a customer wanting a piss so no you would have no case unless you could prove you were the only one not allowed in to the toilet.

You probably should have went to IDF'S house,he lets everyone use his toilet.
    So I should have asked for a glass of tap water and then asked where are your toilets?
    Seriously I never felt I needed to ask in a big open bar now if I went in to a quiet bar with no one
    in there I would ask. I still think they don't have a right to refuse. Any Barristers on here?? Tom Sand?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    He wasn't inside the bar as there were two girls there and I didn't think you have to ask at bar to use a loo.

so if you were at home with your front door open, were going from a room and met someone on the stairs you didnt know youd just say hello would you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Always ask. Staff are trained to watch people coming and going and if you wander in off the street and into the toilet's without asking you will be challenged.
    Not always, depends how busy it is. Never ask and if challenged just leave and go into the next bar and never ever darken the door of the first place again and especially never ever spend any money (not even a penny;-) there again.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (30-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    so if you were at home with your front door open, were going from a room and met someone on the stairs you didnt know youd just say hello would you?
    I don't have a public house and I don't apply for a licence to run a Public house.

Reviews

He wasn't inside the bar as there were two girls there and I didn't think you have to ask at bar to use a loo.
    it gets worse..what did you think the girls were doing, robbing the place?
    you sound pretty clueless to social etiquette tbh, this is the sorts of stuff you learn growing up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I think,but I could be wrong, that they can't refuse you the loo
    I think that's in law and part of their licensing.
    At last someone that can see the point I am trying to make as in PUBLIC house.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    it gets worse..what did you think the girls were doing, robbing the place?
    you sound pretty clueless to social etiquette tbh, this is the sorts of stuff you learn growing up
    Next time Il pm you as you know everything .

Reviews

Next time Il pm you as you know everything .
    Don't take it to heart, he is only taking the piss

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (30-06-16), funlover12 (30-06-16)

Reviews

So I should have asked for a glass of tap water and then asked where are your toilets?
    Seriously I never felt I needed to ask in a big open bar now if I went in to a quiet bar with no one
    in there I would ask. I still think they don't have a right to refuse. Any Barristers on here?? Tom Sand?
    No legal expert but I believe they have the right to refuse who they have on their irpremises, as long as they are not overtly discriminating on the basis of gender, race, , ethnicity, whatever.
    There is a concept called goodwill in accountancy, an intangible asset, that these places should consider and the loss of that and potential future custom. If they are packed to the rafters 7 nights a week, won't matter, but many of these pubs are not overrun with customers, these days,so as certain English say, they should, 'think on'.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (02-07-16)

Reviews

At last someone that can see the point I am trying to make as in PUBLIC house.
    But not a public toilet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (30-06-16)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast