Thread: Alcatel is an alcatel

Default Alcatel is an alcatel

Al posts like a maniac, approx 1 an hour since joining, and follows me around like a stalker. His posts are always off topic, hardly ever starts a thread and the ones he did are just meh....he even replies to his own posts ffs

We need to talk about Alcatel. I propose that we get a fund or charity set up in his name and send Al off for some sort of psychiatric assessment if not to be sectioned altogether.

I know that we should expect spiders to be on the web but this is too ridiculous. He makes westie appear like a well rounded individual.

I have to criticise your signature.
    It was formerly used by Zilch.
    Just send the whip aroud collection on to me, Thanks.
    I'lllook after it you lovely, adorable little rodent, you
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Mushy honoured me with a visit to my username page....... Yipee!
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    We need to talk about Alcatel. I propose that we get a fund or charity set up in his name and send Al off for some sort of psychiatric assessment if not to be sectioned altogether.
    Quite a few of us could be worth beneficiaries of the Alcatel Get a Life Foundation.

Please send all funds collected to the former CEO of Console. Will need all the help going to keep 'em living in the style to which they have become accustomed.
    If the y need counselling, please contact The Samaritans
    Shalom/salaam.

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Quite a few of us could be worth beneficiaries of the Alcatel Get a Life Foundation.

Are you not one of these non-EU. foreigners trying to penetrate our frontiers.
    Not going down the line of ethnic profiling of course but we really need to start monitoring these people and secure our borders.
    Fecking UK and their crises, mid life or otherwise.
    Shalom/salaam.

Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    Al posts like a maniac, approx 1 an hour since joining, and follows me around like a stalker. His posts are always off topic, hardly ever starts a thread and the ones he did are just meh....he even replies to his own posts ffs

I know that we should expect spiders to be on the web but this is too ridiculous. He makes westie appear like a well rounded individual.
    Not much point starting threads with morons like you continuously spamming them.
    Shalom/salaam.