Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

Reviews

Default 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

bollocks (15-09-16), Larrii (30-06-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (30-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!

Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

I did some business with people from Saudi Arabia.
    Yes there were obstacles with Sharia law.
    When explained to me it actually made a lot of sense.
    More sense than out crooked ways.

This said his wife wouldn't talk to me and was almost shocked when I tried to include her in conversation.
    I quickly gave up on this as an idea.
    I have to say the nicest people I ever met. Really decent.
    They just have different ways and harsh ways by our standards

Yes I have heard that good head can be found in Iran except the head is usually removed from the body after sex!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LinnLP13 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (28-06-16), bollocks (15-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LinnLP13 View Post
    Yes I have heard that good head can be found in Iran except the head is usually removed from the body after sex!!
    Syria and Iraq give faster head...... removal.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

TonyB (09-07-16)

Oil, the economic balance sheet speaks volumes. The rights of sex workers are usually bottom of the list of priorities when it comes to relations between countries that figure highly in world economics.

Having said that, the rights of sex workers don't figure in many governments policies even when sex workers are at the heart of the debate & the laws. Even those so called 'rescue organisations' who claim to work with sex workers don't bother to listen effectively to sex workers.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 29-06-16 at 06:23.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

Reviews

For Geo-political and economic reasons. Also some time back I read about an attack on a brothel in Iraq in which about 10 women and 4 or 5 clients were executed on the spot by religious fanatics. Not a great part of the world for punters and sex workers alike!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    For Geo-political and economic reasons. Also some time back I read about an attack on a brothel in Iraq in which about 10 women and 4 or 5 clients were executed on the spot by religious fanatics. Not a great part of the world for punters and sex workers alike!!
    If Frances had her way.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Larrii (30-06-16)

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Syria and Iraq give faster head...... removal.
    You are actually quite funny when I'm drunk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

alcatel (11-07-16)

15. Default

You can find sec worker anywhere in the word. It is the oldest occupation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast