Thread: 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

bollocks (15-09-16), Larrii (30-06-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (30-06-16)