Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default 'Prostitution' is booming in Iran

    I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

    http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

    Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

    I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

    BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

    North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

    Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    Ride them on the beaches!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (15-09-16), Larrii (30-06-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (30-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

    http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

    Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

    I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

    BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

    North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

    Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    I did some business with people from Saudi Arabia.
    Yes there were obstacles with Sharia law.
    When explained to me it actually made a lot of sense.
    More sense than out crooked ways.

    This said his wife wouldn't talk to me and was almost shocked when I tried to include her in conversation.
    I quickly gave up on this as an idea.
    I have to say the nicest people I ever met. Really decent.
    They just have different ways and harsh ways by our standards

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    28
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Yes I have heard that good head can be found in Iran except the head is usually removed from the body after sex!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LinnLP13 For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (28-06-16), bollocks (15-09-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinnLP13 View Post
    Yes I have heard that good head can be found in Iran except the head is usually removed from the body after sex!!
    Syria and Iraq give faster head...... removal.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (09-07-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post

    Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    Oil, the economic balance sheet speaks volumes. The rights of sex workers are usually bottom of the list of priorities when it comes to relations between countries that figure highly in world economics.

    Having said that, the rights of sex workers don't figure in many governments policies even when sex workers are at the heart of the debate & the laws. Even those so called 'rescue organisations' who claim to work with sex workers don't bother to listen effectively to sex workers.

    Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 29-06-16 at 07:23.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

    http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

    Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

    I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

    BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

    North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

    Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?
    For Geo-political and economic reasons. Also some time back I read about an attack on a brothel in Iraq in which about 10 women and 4 or 5 clients were executed on the spot by religious fanatics. Not a great part of the world for punters and sex workers alike!!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    For Geo-political and economic reasons. Also some time back I read about an attack on a brothel in Iraq in which about 10 women and 4 or 5 clients were executed on the spot by religious fanatics. Not a great part of the world for punters and sex workers alike!!
    If Frances had her way.....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Larrii (30-06-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I'm indebted to those incredible folkers at Ruhama for letting me know this (see their Twitter Account) that there is a huge issue with prostitution in Iran. Apparently men are temporarily 'selling' their wives into temporary marriages with clients so Sharia Law will not be broken! BTW This can be done without their consent!
    Ruhama is actively supporting the end the demand campaign in Iran!

    http://www.worldtribune.com/report-p...ake-ends-meet/

    Just a couple of things with regular prostitution, not the temporary marriage stuff, my understanding is that the sex worker in Iran, can face execution if found guilty, it's fairly likely that a client will get a slap on the wrist fine!
    Also you can be certain that Big Knobs will have their pick of sex workers and like here will never ever face any sanctions!

    I reckon the same situation may pertain in Saudi, i.e. execution of regular sex workers!

    BTW I also would assume that a Christian or Jew who had relations with a local Islamic woman in either country, sex worker or not would get a right painful hiding from the state!

    North Korea is another likely executioner of sex workers!

    Why do we still have relations with Saudi and Iran?


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Syria and Iraq give faster head...... removal.
    You are actually quite funny when I'm drunk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-07-16)

  15. Default

    You can find sec worker anywhere in the word. It is the oldest occupation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •