Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Saul and adrienn

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Love Saul and adrienn

    Saul and adrienn sitting in a tree . . .

    K.I.S.S.I.N.G

    Then he calls her a slut



    Should we let them have their own section/thread on ei where they can ""flirt"" with each other and name call each other to their hearts content
    instead of hijacking threads

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (28-06-16), bettercallsaul (28-06-16), ClarkKent (28-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Saul and adrienn sitting in a tree . . .

    K.I.S.S.I.N.G

    Then he calls her a slut



    Should we let them have their own section/thread on ei where they can ""flirt"" with each other and name call each other to their hearts content
    instead of hijacking threads
    Wtf ....today i had a flirty post in a avatar thread and no one wanted to flirt with me or at least to kiss me arse and thank me ....and now this story ....
    Ah ...i m so angry ...
    Saul ...babe...where are you slut ?someone takes yr place in the biggest cunt section ...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (28-06-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrienn View Post
    Wtf ....today i had a flirty post in a avatar thread and no one wanted to flirt with me or at least to kiss me arse and thank me ....and now this story ....
    Ah ...i m so angry ...
    Saul ...babe...where are you slut ?someone takes yr place in the biggest cunt section ...
    You forgot to thank my post

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrienn View Post
    Wtf ....today i had a flirty post in a avatar thread and no one wanted to flirt with me or at least to kiss me arse and thank me ....and now this story ....
    Ah ...i m so angry ...
    Saul ...babe...where are you slut ?someone takes yr place in the biggest cunt section ...
    Don't you be calling me babe... I am SLUT! and you are tramp!

    Hi baby
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 28-06-16 at 17:56.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    You forgot to thank my post
    I m not kissing yr virtual ass ....no way ....not today lol

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrienn View Post
    I m not kissing yr virtual ass ....no way ....not today lol
    Jesus ,you win one 'fixed' competition thread and the power goes to your head.....

    DIVA!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    BTW ...

    Adrienn... why are we on a tree ? It's not very comfy...you are gonna push me off ya Tramp!

    Thanks for the lovely poem by the way...

    Twinkle twinkle little star
    I am gonna hit you with a car
    push you off a tree so high
    hope you break your neck and die

    Bitch!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    272

    Default

    so sad, an auld coffin dodger like this lusting after young girls

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Jesus ,you win one 'fixed' competition thread and the power goes to your head.....

    DIVA!
    She thought better of it and thanked me

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (28-06-16)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestie View Post
    so sad, an auld coffin dodger like this lusting after young girls
    Tragic, the durty old bastard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •