Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed

1. Default Advice needed

Hey guys going to take a second try with a ts after over a year of the first, experience wasn't overall bad but she had her face covered and looked far more masculine than I imagined and I didn't stay long as the service was rushed and we did very little also. I'm in cork and there appears to be 3 really attractive well regarded ts in alessandra ribberio, hung angel and sexy angelina. Any advice who would be best suited as I'm not sure how far I want to go despite them all looking amazing

2. Default

I'm taking the leap tomorrow when I'm paid! Will let you know how it goes more feedback would be really helpful though 👍🏻

Having the same dileama, I was going to wait until Camilla Gomez hits Cork but might take the plunge now with Alessandra Ribeiro! Been a while since I was with TS or TV but had 2 good experiences as only took the plunge twice. Went with the can't go wrong approach and met Renata Lopez for my first time and was a good choice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paddy54 For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (30-12-16)

My advice is to go to someone who has been touring Ireland/UK and has gained a reputation for providing A* service. Stay away from people who don't let Clients leave reviews no matter how "hot" they look or how big of an itch you have.

Also keep your expectations in check, not all Girls are going to do everything in your wildest dreams. Always double check with them what your after.

Quote Originally Posted by questionmarkx View Post
    Hey guys going to take a second try with a ts after over a year of the first, experience wasn't overall bad but she had her face covered and looked far more masculine than I imagined and I didn't stay long as the service was rushed and we did very little also. I'm in cork and there appears to be 3 really attractive well regarded ts in alessandra ribberio, hung angel and sexy angelina. Any advice who would be best suited as I'm not sure how far I want to go despite them all looking amazing
    My first experience was similar, put me off for a while after that but since have met some lovely ladies. 2 of the 3 on Cork have no reviews, personally as a result I tend to shy away because of that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by questionmarkx View Post
    I'm in cork and there appears to be 3 really attractive well regarded ts in alessandra ribberio, hung angel and sexy angelina. Any advice who would be best suited as I'm not sure how far I want to go despite them all looking amazing
    If you are going for it between these 3 I have to say that I have not seen any of the, which is unusual for me. However, Sexy Angelina is a friend of the famous Ms Rammer. You also realise that Julie Angel is advertising as a dominatrix?!! So there is no mention of cock size on her ad , but she also sometimes advertises as Bruna Rios, with an 8 inch cock, and has been recommended on here.

Let us know how you get on.

8. Default

Funnily enough I actually saw bruna rips on tinder of all places and not on the site which I found weird enough, I'm definitely not ready to be dominated yet and not having any say in what I want. I'm slightly leaning toward Angelina as her reviews look stellar especially with novices however I just think alessandra would be far more attractive in person having seen her website and videos, anyone at all been with her that can make my mind up for me? Lol

9. Default

I think reviews, photos, etc. are a good guide but you'll never know for sure what someone is going to be like until you've been with them. Sometimes I have clients that I just click with perfectly, when our personalities are in line and we have great chemistry. You can't really know that's going to happen before hand, but you might be able to get a sense when you're messaging them or talking on the phone. So check out the reviews and talk to her on the phone but in the end I think you just need to keep and open mind and maybe book for a shorter appointment first to see if you click, and then you can book a longer one the next time if you've found the person that suits you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aoife Irish TV For This Useful Post:

dave028 (03-01-17), j81 (30-12-16)

Speaking of which Aoife any idea when you're back touring in Dublin?

12. Default

I'll be around for one day probably next Friday and then again from the 16th onwards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast