Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayas tantra massage

Reviews

Default Mayas tantra massage

Thinking of giving it a go, but it's expensive for an hour. Anyone have any experience here

Would love to hear from someone who has met her !

Hey man, yes I've seen her quite a bit and would recommend. It was the same for me initially though, the price was off putting but she is lovely looking and its a great experience so definitely worth at least a try, I must of seen her nearly ten times now over the last few months!
    Last edited by mikeness; 23-06-16 at 19:37.

Reviews

Thanks. I've got a few cheaper alternatives recently and they dontbreally do a great job so maybe I need to pay for quality. Pm'd you for some details

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralehard For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (08-07-16)

If either of you could PM me your experience I'd appreciate it, I'm also curious. Thanks.

Did just there dude!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    Thanks. I've got a few cheaper alternatives recently and they dontbreally do a great job so maybe I need to pay for quality. Pm'd you for some details
    Sometimes you pay extra for a bit of quality.

Also interested here if you could pm details.

9. Default

If possible, could I get a PM with some details too? Been thinking about a nuru for a long long time!

10. Default

Pm request here too lads.

Not sure why we're headed off on a pm journey, in a forum about massages. But pm requested anyway. 😁

I have been contemplating spending a bit more on a quality service foe q while now too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (20-07-16)

12. Default

Hope it's not too late. She is super, creates a very erotic atmosphere, every touch is electric. Don't hesitate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast