Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: American/Irish shame

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default American/Irish shame

    Ever feel the need to rant, just a bit?
    Imagine being a lawmaker in the U.S. and you want to see some, any gun control. The frustration must be unbelievable. The very people who are calling for prayers for the families of Sandy Hook and Orlando wont entertain the idea of not allowing lunatics and islamists to buy assault weapons, come on. This is a whole new level of sick.
    The Islamists and Christian loons are singing off the same hymn sheet (pun intended) as far as killing infadels, gays (sodamites to their way of thinking) and athiests. Their sick belief systems are the cloak of respectability that murderers hide behind.
    Our own Catholic church try their best to make it as difficult as possible for clerical abuse victums to seek justice, and we let them run our schools. FFS.
    Ya know what, when they refer to their flock....I see sheep.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Ever feel the need to rant, just a bit?
    Imagine being a lawmaker in the U.S. and you want to see some, any gun control. The frustration must be unbelievable. The very people who are calling for prayers for the families of Sandy Hook and Orlando wont entertain the idea of not allowing lunatics and islamists to buy assault weapons, come on. This is a whole new level of sick.
    The Islamists and Christian loons are singing off the same hymn sheet (pun intended) as far as killing infadels, gays (sodamites to their way of thinking) and athiests. Their sick belief systems are the cloak of respectability that murderers hide behind.
    Our own Catholic church try their best to make it as difficult as possible for clerical abuse victums to seek justice, and we let them run our schools. FFS.
    Ya know what, when they refer to their flock....I see sheep.
    From my dead hands!

    All as I have left is my .22 & shotguns.

    I want a AR15.

    God Bless America. I can dream..................................................


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,381
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Last edited by SteveB; 23-06-16 at 16:10.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    In the land of the free and the home of the brave, the right to own a gun Trumps all.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    the right to bear arms
    was set in law
    for a world a long time ago
    not for 2016
    a lest start by
    taking the automatic weapons
    out of the population

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (23-06-16), Mister Anderson (23-06-16), pigsmickey (24-06-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Jim Jefferies does a brilliant job pointing out the absurdity of it all in one of his routines.





    Comedy at its very finest.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (23-06-16), MidlifeCrisis (23-06-16), tom sand (23-06-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,552
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Jim Jefferies does a brilliant job pointing out the absurdity of it all in one of his routines.





    Comedy at its very finest.
    Long time no hear Mr Anderson .

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16), tom sand (23-06-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Long time no hear Mr Anderson .

    I've been over states-side teaching kids how to dodge bullets Barney.


    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 23-06-16 at 22:04.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (23-06-16), tom sand (23-06-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,552
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I've been over states-side teaching kids how to dodge bullets Barney.


    Welcome back.First time seeing Jim Jefferies, funny guy speaking the truth.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I've been over states-side teaching kids how to dodge bullets Barney.


    Glad to see you back
    But sad tidings
    Doc is leaving us


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •