Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Going to Poland

  1. #1

    Default Going to Poland

    give me some advice and tips please, seems like a place where I can get plenty of good sex

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    give me some advice and tips please, seems like a place where I can get plenty of good sex
    Don't fly there with Ryan Air

    Or failing that Shergar in the 5.20 tomorrow in Ascot
    Last edited by redforever; 21-06-16 at 19:00.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default



    Or brown snow for that matter either
    Hello

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-06-16), LuckyLu (22-06-16)

  5. #4

    Default

    replies from people who actually have been to Poland would be appreciated more

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    replies from people who actually have been to Poland would be appreciated more
    Ok,I was there a good few times,It was cold in the winter but lovely in the summer,hope that helps.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (22-06-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    681
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    replies from people who actually have been to Poland would be appreciated more
    The fly fishing on the San river is exceptional.

    Any help?

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Ok,I was there a good few times,It was cold in the winter but lovely in the summer,hope that helps.
    thanks for that Evelyn Cusack

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    thanks for that Evelyn Cusack
    I think she is Irish,bit old for me anyway but each to their own.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    885
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    replies from people who actually have been to Poland would be appreciated more
    Don't forget to exchange your currency.
    Watch out for "grass is always greener" syndrome.

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I think she is Irish,bit old for me anyway but each to their own.
    dont you mean young

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •