Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asian ts girls

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave028 View Post
    The more I hear about Miss Rammer the more I want to see her hope she comes to Derry soon.
    I understand she had a bad experience in Derry previously so she may not return there She's supposed to be coming to Dublin in August, though. Worth travelling to see. The word "ram" takes on a whole new meaning once you've been with her.

Thank you Hoordog

Derry is under my consideration. Despite 2 bad experience in Derry, business was good tho BUT when i was there my rate was £100/30mins and i'm not sure if Derry punters are willing to pay my new UK rate £120/30mins? Had that new rates equal to my € rates in my last visit in Belfast and honestly speaking, my new service charge affected my business.

Dear my lovely northern lads, why are you guys so stingy to pay £20 extra?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

dave028 (09-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Thank you Hoordog

Derry is under my consideration. Despite 2 bad experience in Derry, business was good tho BUT when i was there my rate was £100/30mins and i'm not sure if Derry punters are willing to pay my new UK rate £120/30mins? Had that new rates equal to my € rates in my last visit in Belfast and honestly speaking, my new service charge affected my business.

Dear my lovely northern lads, why are you guys so stingy to pay £20 extra?
    Ah ah. Yet another unforeseen side effect of BREXIT ��

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

dave028 (09-07-16)

£240 was one hour rate ages ago my dear hotbody. Last time i charge £170 and now i charge £200. I will try again in NI with new rates soon but if business is bad, i won't bother to visit northern area anymore.

Oh by the way Mr hotbody, i did mentioned in my website and my introduction adv that one should not contacting me if he couldn't afford my rates however idiots were too much

Ps: Don't you miss our time together? Don't i deserve a good pay base on my service?
    Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 09-07-16 at 09:29.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    I did state that you girls deserve every pound, its just that some people find that quite expensive.
    For me, I don't mind, for a good service, I will always pay extra.
    And I would gladly pay extra for you miss rammer. You can do what you like with me
    Same I would willing to pay extra for Miss Rammer just based on her reviews.

Reviews

I love that pic of MsRammer in the high boots! Amazing.

I had a friend, Ts from Singapore she really has a serious huge cock just check her, simple gorgeous :*
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 18-07-16 at 09:16. Reason: Removed link and advert-like content
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (18-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAURENT View Post
    I had a friend, Ts from Singapore she really has a serious huge cock just check her, simple gorgeous :*
    Didn't know she's your friend Alexia.. We should go out party again together
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 18-07-16 at 09:16.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

ALEXIA LAURENT (18-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Lad1234 View Post
    Then stop resisting and denying me
    i have to because i'm scared you'll be the next person who going to break my heart into pieces. Blame one Dundalk guy and one Ros Common guy who have turned my heart into stone and left me heartbroken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast